PDA

View Full Version : Am I ready for Loyalsock High School This Week

zooqi
01/02/2006, 10:54 AM
Tons of work started this week and it happened that is the time that the hood for Loyalsock High School is done.
With tight money, the guy doing the job for free, material it took long time. Aaron and I went few days ago to the sheet metal place and saw that they have finished it. Now I have to take a day off my busy work and finish few things. Now this is our biggest project for a school and library. So far we have accomplished to make their library the biggest reef education library in the area and even colleges. They will have all of those books donated in the computer and other schools can see that too (great move). Thanks to everybody and will update you guys. And hope this aquarium educate everybod who sees it and bring new people to this hobby and I don't just mean new people but people who will help get involve with ocean education.

fishesRdelicious
01/02/2006, 12:32 PM
let me know if i can help move it or do that big water change

zooqi
01/02/2006, 01:09 PM
High Schools start tomorrow and you will be in the school tomorrow. I will let you know if any other help you can give. Thanks and go back to school,, you been out too long.. :D

fishesRdelicious
01/02/2006, 01:17 PM
i know, it is going to be hard getting up tommorrow, i ve been getting up after 11 usually

zooqi
01/02/2006, 01:22 PM
So when is next time you guys have off. Did you pick up enough of that paper for yourself from Giant (concerning kids). ?

fishesRdelicious
01/02/2006, 01:35 PM
we dont have another long break for a while, probably easter
but i am a senor so i can take off whenever:)
yeah i got plenty of those newsletters

zooqi
01/02/2006, 01:49 PM
ok, time will go by fast and you have one more year to go too.