PDA

View Full Version : Mike And Jana Mussina With REEFNEST

zooqi
01/02/2006, 10:47 AM
those who remember old pictures of
Mike And Jana Mussina (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=600204&highlight=Mike+Mussina)

should know that they have been good support of our projects and have donated tons of extra books on top of what other reefers donated (have the names and will put them up soon).
They also have given tons of corals, fish for Montoursville High School and they will be part of helping with our meeting too. This week's meeting will be in Mike's own GYM and he will be there too.

I took fishesRdelicious with me to help rearange the tank (we are doing some major changes to it and putting new stuff in there) Thanks fisheRdelicous and next time we are at the GYM you have an option of picking something from Moos stuff and have him sign it for you.

As of you guys know that Mike and Jana's kids have done a DIY in our website and they are doing one more thing to share with kids.

fishesRdelicious
01/02/2006, 12:30 PM
wow, that is cool
when is the meeting
i am not much of a baseball fan, but that would be cool
it is great to have very generous and involved people in the area

zooqi
01/02/2006, 01:11 PM
Yes, Mike and Jana are very nice and try to help anything involving education, youngers, society. That's why there is
Mike Mussina Foundation Too (http://www.mikemussinafoundation.org/)

You go to Yahoo and type Mike Mussina and you will see over a million of hits and type something else like Mo and you will find 298 Million hits. So do you want me to sign something for you :D

I'm there alot and like I told you that I told Mike that I'm changing my name from MO to MOsina and he wanted to know if he wants me to be added to his tax return. :D

fishesRdelicious
01/02/2006, 01:31 PM
he can sign a baseball and you can sign my refractometer :D

zooqi
01/02/2006, 01:51 PM
:D I just rememberd to go and get plain no signed baseballs from the mall (thanks for reminder).