PDA

View Full Version : FS.....everything....Moscow Idaho

toolhorder
01/02/2006, 01:28 AM
Well, I got into this hobby a couple of years ago. I learned alot from Reef Central. I'm a graduate student at U of I in Moscow Idaho. I'm almost done with grad school and it's pretty apparent that I can't take it with me. I've tried for a couple of YEARS to make it to meetings but as close as Spokane is, my schedule wouldn't allow for it...bummer.

Grad school sucks up all my time and this tank has been a bit neglected this year. I've had a lingering algae problem that is most likely due to me not being able to keep up with the tanks needs.

I figured this would be a better place to post rather than the For Sale in the main page. I trust that it's OK to post this here. Perhaps there's a newbie reefer in the area who is looking for a "deal"....here it is:

Tanks: (2)55 gallon (1 brand new, never used) I think I have a 10g too.
A stand that will hold up a tank
Live Rock: approx. 50-70 lbs....I honestly don't remember
Lighting: Custom Sea Life twin 96w w/moonlites and timers
Protien Skimmer: AquaC Remora w/ 1200 MaxiJet
Power Heads: 4 MaxiJet 900's (pretty sure they're 900's)
I have gobs and gobs of stuff, spare bulbs some filter systems

Inhabitants: two brittle stars...big ones, Copper Banded Butterfly...pretty big too, 5 Chromis, some snails, large Limpid, Many polyps but algea has taken over some of them. I had 5 or 6 seperate varieties but only 2 or 3 are open anymore.

How much? I've got a pretty serious wad of cash in this thing, but I never got into it thinking I was going to ever break even. I've had my fun, it's somebody elses turn..........$300 takes EVERYTHING. I won't break it up. I'll do what I can to help with the setup if you're in the Moscow area.

email me at toolhorder@yahoo.com

I don't have a phone so don't leave a number.

Thanks folks!