PDA

View Full Version : Selling Fish

ToddsReef
03/24/2002, 08:30 PM
As many of you know I will be leaving Rochester for Burlington Vermont at the end of May and I plan to sell (or trade in if nobody wants them) some of my fish before I go. This is what they are:

1. Purple tang 4-5 inches $40
2. Hippo tang 4-5 inches $30
3. Two blue chromis $5 for pair
4. Yellow tang 3-4 inches $15 (may keep this one)
5. Clown $10

Let me know if you are interested.

Todd

kmagyar
03/24/2002, 11:08 PM
Ill take the purple tang. If you could hold it for me till I can make it to Roch.

ToddsReef
03/24/2002, 11:42 PM
It's yours.

mirski57
03/25/2002, 11:48 AM
What type of clown ? I had a tomato clown, but it was too aggresive for me, and nipped me whenever I put my hand in the tank.

KBCobra
03/25/2002, 02:35 PM
I would be interested in the Hippo, how aggressive/not agressive is this fish ? The only other tang I have is a sailfin - I dont believe they would fight. I have to come out to rochester to pickup a bubble tip so maybe I could get both in the same trip.

Or maybe your going to Keiths next weekend (30th) ?

-Pat

ToddsReef
03/28/2002, 08:51 AM
KBCobra: Unfortunately I can't make it to Keith's but I plan to make a trip to his place before I leave to take him the purple tang and to see his new 65, so I could bring it then or you are welcome to pick it up here. It's not more aggressive than other hippos (which I don't consider aggressive). As far as fighting with a sailfin...I just can't say. Fighting is so fish specific but I have had this hippo in with a yellow, a purple, and a one time a sailfin and he hasn't fought with any of them.

Mirski57: It's an Amphiprion ocellaris (false percula) and he will only nip at you if you go near his green torch, but for that matter I would nip at you for going near that green torch as well so I can't say that I blame him.:D

Have fun at the meeting and let me know if you have any further questions.

Todd