PDA

View Full Version : Your money should go here when considering a reef aquariuum related buys

zooqi
12/26/2005, 07:45 PM
There are tons of other companies around that sell what you look for but for the same price and maybe cheaper if you look around you will find what you need at one of Reefcentral sponsors (http://reefcentral.com/sponsors/)

These sponsors have the best costumer service and prices if you check them out. I rather spend my money on somebody who is sponsoring this forum than others who don't. You will find what you want and instead of ordering from others spend the same amount of money and help the sponsors. Some of your money will go toward this forum so when you read this think about who is sponsoring it.

Good luck with your buys and it will also be nice when you make a phone call order to tell them you found them here.
Here is your chance to help reef education too.

:)

bmkindig
12/28/2005, 03:06 AM
hey mo
good point to put on r/c alot of these companies also support local reef clubs and offer group buys i personally only buy stuff from people that support and club/clubs i belong to.

zooqi
12/28/2005, 03:17 AM
I know you always do and have been a good support of sponsors. It is great how you always help sponsors and hope we see more people do that too.