PDA

View Full Version : Humma Humma and others Available

jmkarcz
12/20/2005, 07:45 PM
Back in November some of you may remember that I bought and captured Fireb1rd's HUMM HUMMA. The plan was to put him/her in with my Clown Trigger in the 300 gallon tank... That has not worked, and other recent changes has left me in an uncomfortable positions, realizing some hard to make choices.

The triggers get along ok, but it is only a mater of time befor Firebirds nice Humma Humm takes out my wuss of a Clown Trigger.

I can no longer hand feed my Clown due to the Humma Humma.

The Clown Trigger is getting skinng because of the Humm's big appatite.

And worst of all, I really cannot work on the tank, and it needs alot of work, I have bought a huge bulkhead, water top off, new Iron for the stand... not to mention 50 other things... I already don't have time for. (I have a 3+ ghz computer setting on my workbench slowly going obsolete, while I use a 500 mhz pc of trash.) I want to drain the 300 for a while. This will allow me to do the work and start it up when I'm ready.

For sale... 1 Medium plus Humma Humma.. 25$
1 Cinnamon clown... Large. Negotiable. Mean.
2 Damsels 3 stripe Large. Make reasonable offer. if not free.

I would also be open for some trades... and my have other fish to put on the block, like a Clarki Clown that lost his mate a few months back... or others. I need to trim down some water for a while.

Please pm at your earliest if interested. Transportarion may be availabe depending on your location, the trade, and the price. I won't drive the Damsels anywhere by themselves, so don't ask. I will however catch them without a net for your viewing pleasure... and a few bucks.

Jason
Jmkarcz