PDA

View Full Version : Website of the week for up to week ending 12/23

Aquatic Aquaman
12/14/2005, 08:29 PM
Briney started website of the week on NORA well I'm going to move it over to TRAC's Forums. I found this website and I was wondering what you all felt about it? I'm going to try and post a new website for individuals to check out and leave their feedback on weither it be good or bad. This one will go until the 23 of December. Check out http://www.frags.org/ and give me your feedback.

Briney Dave
12/15/2005, 07:48 AM
cool site, more assigned reading for my kids and another reason to buy kent

Aquatic Aquaman
12/15/2005, 09:07 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6289241#post6289241 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Briney Dave
cool site, more assigned reading for my kids and another reason to buy kent

I looked like a pretty cool FRAQ swap site. Lots of people looking to trade for free on the site. And some you can buy cheap Frags. I haven't read into it completely but I found it last night and it looked very interesting.

Briney Dave
12/15/2005, 09:11 AM
what did you think about the odd grunge stuff on that research site

Aquatic Aquaman
12/15/2005, 09:30 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6289526#post6289526 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Briney Dave
what did you think about the odd grunge stuff on that research site

I like GARF I used it before to help with some of my Coral Growth and Fragmentation. It use to be harder the heck to find what you were looking for on that website but the information seemed good. I like it better now that they've updated their website to make searching a bit easier.

Briney Dave
12/19/2005, 07:03 AM
The site is still a pain to use in my opinion but that is based on me not wanting to read more than three lines on a web site to figure out things

did the grunge help???

Aquatic Aquaman
12/20/2005, 01:38 PM
I never used the Grunge nor Ordered anything from GARF. I manly used it for just the reading material on Propagation and Coral requirements. Have you ordered anything and recieved their Grunge?

Briney Dave
12/21/2005, 02:09 PM
Sorry for the delayed response, I have not been around much this week or the end of last. The flu left my house smelling like lysol and pepto. Me, the wife, kids, if I had a dog it would have been him too the way it was going.

I have not gotten anything from them either just read info. I want to order something just to say thanks for the site and to support them a bit though

Aquatic Aquaman
01/06/2006, 03:51 PM
I'm sure glad I get a lot of attention on this...