PDA

View Full Version : Leonard is GOOD!

jawsk2
03/20/2002, 07:25 PM
I just bought a VHO system from Leonard and love it. He sent if fast, used great packing and sent EXACTLY what he had advertised in perfect condition. Great price too!
Be buying from him again.
Thanks Leonard.

Leonard
03/20/2002, 07:47 PM
jawsk2 is a terrific buyer. I honestly couldn't have planned a smoother transaction then this. Payment was received within minutes of confirmation. Thanks again for the purchase. You validate the essence of the ideal online transactions.

mellotang
04/04/2002, 10:58 PM
I bought some frags a few weeks ago from Leonard and couldnt be happier. Fair prices and great quality. I even got a piece of Tyree's Purple Monster from him. The color on all of the frags are exceptional. Shipping was also good.
Seth

Jimmy
04/11/2002, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by mellotang
I bought some frags a few weeks ago from Leonard and couldnt be happier. Fair prices and great quality. I even got a piece of Tyree's Purple Monster from him. The color on all of the frags are exceptional. Shipping was also good.
Seth

Seth,

Ditto - Same experience for me. That purple monster is one awesome coral!

Jimmy

geofloors
07/29/2002, 07:43 PM
I also got a few frags from Leonard and everything was perfect, including the purple monster frag.

Thanks Len,

George

Diatom2
08/08/2002, 01:29 PM
I don't think it's any secret Leonard has great, healthy frag. What you might not know, if you haven't talk to him is that he is a very concerned and generous person. We exchanged a good number of e-mails and he made sure that everything arrived as it was supposed to and that I was happy with my shipment (which of course I was)

Overall I'd say Len is one class act, too bad more MO stores don't have his attitude. Also if you get a chance check out his website it's a top notch production.

So if you're looking for some great healthy frag, drop Leonard a line...and tell him that Brent Sent Ya! :D

Thanks Len.

SawCJack00
09/18/2002, 01:26 PM
Just got my frags from Leonard yesterday, and so far so good. Shipping went well, and Len was happy to answer all my questions. i got 6 frags including one of the Tyree Purple Monster. Thanks again Len.:D