PDA

View Full Version : HUGE 'show' Faviid {green closed brain}colony for sale

Gary Majchrzak
03/20/2002, 12:31 PM
I need room for my growing T.squamosa,and I have another colony of this coral.Because of weight,I prefer not to ship.{Estimate at least 10 lbs.}Roughly 11" in diameter.It has some brown star polyps attached, as well.I will ONLY consider shipping if nobody within driving distance is interested.See it's pic at bottom photo on my webpage. Serious inquiries ONLY please!

Gary Majchrzak
03/25/2002, 10:09 AM
If theres any interested parties locally,now is the time to contact me- as I am probably going to make this coral available on the main selling forum.....

Gary Majchrzak
04/08/2002, 11:25 AM
10 lbs. of plain 'ol liverock is $50! This is a spectacular fluorescent green coral!;)

ReeferMac
04/08/2002, 03:52 PM
It's a Gary-Sell-A-Thon! Everything Must Go! Tangs? 10 bucks a pop! You want that Red Shoulder? I'll throw in some Star Polyps. We've got Livestock, Dead Stock, Lights, powerheads, and some of the best damned cured Cinder Blocks you've ever seen.
:D

- Mac

Gary Majchrzak
04/08/2002, 11:57 PM
Hey Mac, I would NEVER EVER sell my 'adopted' tangs,OR my ORANGE -shoulder!I never SOLD a single clownfish I raised{or cardinalfish!}- I GAVE them away to those that were interested!I sell my rare anemones for WAY less than I could as a favor to my fellow reefers,although they are much more uncommon than a solitaryensis acro!{My A.glauca falls into that category as well!}I listen to compliments being thrown around over corals I freely shared with everyone as frags.{That includes you,Kevin!}This faviid coral is way TOO NICE to give away!!! However, I WOULD be willing to toss a FREE CURED CINDERBLOCK your way!:D