PDA

View Full Version : Dec Meeting

CastleRock
12/10/2005, 07:29 PM
It was nice meeting everyone today!
Thanks to Paul and his family for letting us invade his home and for the great hospitality :) you have great looking tanks Paul!

I had fun and will look forward to the coming year!

Doug

murfman
12/11/2005, 12:37 PM
Thanks for hosting, Paul. Good time as usual. See you all again after the new year, if not before. Happy Holidays!!!

racer69
12/11/2005, 10:20 PM
That was another great meeting. And they say its hard to have a decent turn out during the Christmas Season. It goes to show you what kind of passion people have for this hobby.

Hey Eric, where were you?

Paul, thanks for hosting. Very nice tanks.

COreefer
12/11/2005, 11:49 PM
Hey man I was there...I stayed later than anyone. :)

Actually I got there around 4 or so...hung out with Paul for a good bit and tallked his ear off.

calvin415
12/12/2005, 10:30 AM
Sorry I didn't make it guy's, got dragged into going Christmas shopping by my wife under the impression we would be done in time for the meeting (it never ended)... This is the part of the holiday's I hate.

Eric, I'll try to hook up with you on that frag today if you're available...

sourmug76
12/12/2005, 09:48 PM
Great meeting... Thanks Paul. We keep getting more people and more food. Wonderful tanks Paul... Gave me a lot of ideas.

And thanks to Todd for loading me up with goodies too... THe mushies and zoas opened right up, and look great

Leopard Wrasse
12/13/2005, 12:07 AM
Thanks Paul,

Glad to see so many people willing to get involved and
committed to coming every month, it gives the club great
momentum going into next year.

pgrantz
12/19/2005, 08:48 PM
Thanks everybody. I had a good time and was glad everybody came out. Merry Christmas everyone!