PDA

View Full Version : Gary's Sale 1/2 off all coral, fish and inverts!

jenghes
12/06/2005, 01:19 PM
I just got back from Gary's in P-burg to check out his used dry-good sale and he is now running a 1/2 off coral, fish and invert sale.

He has
Astreas ($1 each)
Cleaners ($14 each, I think)
Camel shrimp ($4.90, if you want them :confused: )

There was a flame angel, hippos and lots of others!

I picked up a baby pygmy cherub angel that I have been eying for my daughter's tank. He has been at Gary's for a long time. He will be in the QT for a while because I couldn't pass him up at $17!!

Jen

weimers75
12/06/2005, 01:31 PM
Jen...what are you doing!!! This should have been a PM:) That way only I would know:)

jenghes
12/06/2005, 01:32 PM
LOL. Maybe I should have just titled the thread "Weimers75" that way no one else would read it :)

Andrew
12/06/2005, 01:42 PM
Sweet! Time to talk parents into a trip. I was going to order some fish from PSP but I guess I could go up there and look first.

Aquatic Aquaman
12/06/2005, 04:24 PM
Figures I was just there on Sunday and bought a bunch of stuff at regular price!!!

jenghes
12/06/2005, 07:02 PM
Oh, that stinks!

Aquatic Aquaman
12/07/2005, 08:19 AM
Thats usually my luck. It happens with my Car as well. When I have a full tank of gas the price of gas is like 1.97 when I need to fill up when I'm on E its usually 2.27 I just can never win!

MACDad
12/07/2005, 10:01 AM
Hey! I was thinking about running up there after work tonight. I would not be able to get there until about 4:30 - 5:00. If anyone happens to visit the store before then, could they post whether there are any corals left? I don't want to make a trip to look at a lot of empty tanks.

Thanks,
Fred

jenghes
12/07/2005, 11:15 AM
I'll try to stop in around 12:30 or so on the way into the office for you.

Jen

MACDad
12/07/2005, 11:50 AM
Jen,

It is not necessary to make a stop, but much appreciated if you do.

Thanks,
Fred

jenghes
12/07/2005, 01:14 PM
Already did -

OK – Update on Gary’s as of 12:30 pm today…

CORAL
Fungia
Bubble (white)
Moon polyps
Green bubble
Hydnophora
Galaxia
Brains
Plates
Red gonipora
Leathers
Frag tank pieces (hammer, zenia zoas, toadstool, pocilopora, green star polyps etc)

FISH
Spotted manderin
Blue tang (several)
Sailfin tang (several)
Spanish hogfish
Black and white heniochus
Chromis (several)
Bartlets anthias
Purple tang
Flame hawk
Yellow nose butterfly
False perc clowns (several)
Lawnmower blenny
Lantern bass
Eight line wrass
Keyhole angel
Foxface rabbitfish
Scooter blenny (several)

INVERTS
Serpent stars
Astreas
Camel shrimp
Cleaner shrimp (1 left)
Urchin
Condy anemones
Feather dusters

I talked to Gary a bit. He will not hold anything, do not call and ask. You must take home at the time of purchase. He recommended getting there as soon as possible. He expects another rush today.

Aquatic Aquaman
12/08/2005, 08:28 AM
I went to Gary's Last night and he is pretty much out of everything. He's selling everything even his cash registers and freezer units. Most of his display tanks are sold but there are some remaining 75 gallon units with stand and wet dry filter systems going together as a package for $200 a piece. There was one older more wear and tear tank going stand unit going for $150 I ended up trying to pick up the scrap of coral left over. It was so pack in his store last night you could barely move. He'll probably be out of everything by tonight.

jenghes
12/08/2005, 08:36 AM
hmmm, same post 3 places?

Aquatic Aquaman
12/08/2005, 08:37 AM
Yeah its hard copy and pasting the post each place but in each place I added one word! ;)

I'll have to add this line as well:

I was in his new store on Tuesday and its getting stocked pretty well now!