PDA

View Full Version : I Am Sorry Everyone

rjwilson37
12/06/2005, 06:18 AM
I was suppose to present my tank last night at the Meeting and at 5pm just when I was leaving work, we had a major system go down. I just finished getting it back up and running at 5am this morning and was pulling my hair out bummed about not being able to get there last night. I had some nice photographs and a nice little thing put together about my tank as well as a video.

I can present again and promise to make it the next time, darn work sometimes takes precedence I guess and again I apologize. I hope the frags I have here at work will keep till I take them to a local LFS or something.

Were there some nice frags for sale last night, I was so looking forward to this months meeting to pick up some stuff.

Gerde
12/07/2005, 01:17 PM
We've cancelled your membership in the club.

No, Just kidding! Sorry you could not make it, work always has to get in the way of a hobby. Thanks for calling at least! We had good discussions about our swap meet and some nice frags that went CHEAP. We'll hit you up later to try again, next month we will be talking about moving a tank. Hope to see you then!