PDA

View Full Version : newbie would like a view of your tank

DrMilhouse
03/18/2002, 08:20 PM
Hi guys. I'm working on setting up a 125 FOWLR. I'm in the SW Plaza area and I'm willing to go quite a ways if anyone is willing to show me their pride and joy :) I would like to see some of this stuff in the behind the scenes and maybe a little Q & A about your set up and perhaps a little guidance in my own.

If you're willing, I'm very thankful and appreciative. I don't know what trade I could make for your time and advice but I'll at least shoot you compliments :)

let me know if you'll help me out.

Mike

Shaner
03/18/2002, 10:33 PM
My tank isn't fully established yet, so not much to look at, but I just went through setting up a 120 and have lots of "lessons learned" and ideas for future modifications if your interested. Just email me.

Shaner

CJK
03/19/2002, 03:35 AM
Hi Mike,

I have a 125 reef that has been set up for about 2 1/2 years. I would be happy to show you my setup. And explaine the history of the tank, And the do's and don'ts of a reef tank. I live over by Buckley Airforce Base. Just send me an E-mail if you want to see it.

Chris K

FishGeeek
03/19/2002, 03:22 PM
Im not to far from Chris. You could hit both of us in the same day. Same here send me an email.

Brian

By the way Chris check out this post
http://archive.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=72395

Exocet
03/20/2002, 01:08 AM
Once I get the 175 up and running, I wouldnt mind some visitors! :)

Right now, its full!! And filtering out some of the DSB cloud!!

YEAH!!

Eric

DrMilhouse
03/20/2002, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the responses guys. I have sent you emails or will be in the next few minutes if I haven't yet.

I'm looking forward to seeing them!

ericb
03/20/2002, 07:41 PM
Mike- I'm pretty close to SW Plaza and would be happy to show off my tank. I've got a 80 gal that's been up for about 6 months. Drop me an email.

DrMilhouse
03/21/2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by ericb
Mike- I'm pretty close to SW Plaza and would be happy to show off my tank. I've got a 80 gal that's been up for about 6 months. Drop me an email.

I sent you a PM cause there's no email icon for you. You can email me back at

drmilhouse@attbi.com

Thanks