PDA

View Full Version : Any LFS's in Atlanta?

thrlride
11/29/2005, 01:11 PM
I'm coming down to Atlanta tomorrow for business. The first order of business is the new aquarium. After that I'd like to visit a few stores after work. I will be staying north of Atlanta in Norcross. Any recommendations?

SShindell
11/29/2005, 04:36 PM
1. Go onto the website www.georgiaaquarium.org to get tickets before you come.

2. Get annual passes if you are going to come more than once. You can convert them at the aquarium if you change your mind.

3. The aquarium will take some time, but if you have time, check out our sponsors at www.atlantareefclub.org - there are several very good stores depending on if you have a car - The Fish Store and More, Capaccino Bay, Marine Fish, Aquarium Showcase are all good - as are many other stores.

Steve Shindell
President
Atlanta Reef Club

thrlride
11/29/2005, 04:42 PM
Thanks Steve! I did already purchase a ticket and printed out the receipt, I figured that would save me some time. I will check out the club site as well.

SShindell
12/02/2005, 07:19 AM
So what's the word? Did you go?

Steve

little_d
12/04/2005, 09:47 PM
I am here on business trip too and visited the fish store & more, man that store is nice but price is a bit high compared to CA.

thrlride
12/05/2005, 09:30 AM
I only made it to the Avarium because I ran out time. I did make it to the Atlanta Aquarium though and it awesome!

peecook
12/06/2005, 09:39 AM
i was just down for thanksgiving. i went to Capaccino Bay, really good store. tons of sps in the back. and....everything was priced.