PDA

View Full Version : fishesRdelicious is a first student to try to raise clownfish and working on it.

zooqi
11/28/2005, 11:29 AM
Was as Sanjay last night untill midnight waiting for eggs to hatch on the 9th day and lights went off little after 10pm. We put the collection setup together and after 2 hours we ended up with 6 and the rest did not hatch as of midnight.
All week i worked with fishesRdelicious to have him setup for some babies and he was ready. I decided to drop those 6 babies to him (Akindinos) and as of today one of them survived. That is a great step and good try and we will try again and again.
We helped fishesRdelicious to have his own pairs of clownfish to spawn and breed and untill then he should learn alot. I let him borrow the book (clownfishes).

Thanks Sanjay for the babies and fishesRdelicious is reading as we speak and learning and we are going to do one more modification to his system today.

fishesRdelicious
11/28/2005, 12:07 PM
hopefully this clown makes it and i am learning a lot about breeding

zooqi
11/28/2005, 12:20 PM
My system that I setup is holding rotifers in it and and few scaped but the rest are in there. I used a strainer last night and put rotifers in the top acrylic tank and went down today and it was filled with Rotifers. Pump was running and water warm and nice (Hope we found something new in clownfish breeding system). If this worked then I will put a page together in our site including the one you have too.