PDA

View Full Version : notice the forum name change?

Lunchbucket
11/20/2005, 04:39 PM
if you ask you shal recieve..i guess. asked to have the name changed and it was done in less then one day!

yippie our own forum w/ the correct name
Lunchbucket

Travis
11/21/2005, 08:50 AM
Was this discussed at the meeting or something? If it was, it must have been when I wasn't there, or I may have been off in my own world.:D I'm not too sure that changing the name of this forum was the best way to go about it. If we want a forum specifically for the SFAAS, we should just start a new one. I only feel this way because there are people from the Rapid City area that have been posting on this forum and it isn't really fair to them to change it to a Sioux Falls area forum.

Just my $.02.

Lunchbucket
11/21/2005, 09:11 AM
Travis - yeah we talked about it...must have been before you got there and eveyrone figured we should change the name. i guess we could change it back...or Rapid City could get thier own personal forum. either or...maybe we should take a vote?? guess we really didn't think about the RC people...kind of forgot in our discussion.

lets talk about it and change it to whatever we need.
Lunchbucket

pisomojado
11/30/2005, 04:31 PM
well the 2-3 of us in the Rapid area should be alright :)
I plan on activly trying to find a few more people around here as soon as my life settles down at the beginning of the year.

Jiddy
12/02/2005, 06:12 AM
Yea, since there is only 2 of us it doesnt matter, im sure if someone from RC did stumble into the club forums they would stop in to the Sioux Falls, maybe you could of waited until we had more people so we could of started our own thread (seems silly-since SD is so small) but i dont think it matters to much

Jiddy
12/02/2005, 06:26 AM
I was checking out the other club titles and waited to suggest maybe "S.Dakota/Sioux Falls......" Until we get our ball rolling, (a few years from now, lol)

Travis
12/02/2005, 11:35 AM
Jiddy, would you rather:

1)Keep the name as it is currently.
2)Change the name to something like South Dakota/Sioux Falls.
3)Start a new forum under either South Dakota or Rapid City.

I would think 3 would be the best option, but want to hear what everyone else thinks. We don't want to push you west river guys away and we also want to make sure that if anyone new from SD stumbles across the club forums, they know where to go.

Jiddy
12/02/2005, 02:04 PM
I think it was best the way it was as S.Dakota, that way i can spy on your threads, people from pierre have a home, and i dont get the boot, lol

Travis
12/02/2005, 02:17 PM
I agree, I think things were fine the way they were. I suppose we should either change it back to the original or change this one back to the original and we can start another one as SFAAS.