PDA

View Full Version : looking for southdown

Shia
03/14/2002, 04:12 PM
I have set up a 10 gallon tank, and thanks to willdog I have my first batch of UNcured live rock. So far it is going good, and I am thinking of making that into a nano tank. I am looking for only 1 bag of southdown sand if anyone has it. I am willing to pay any reasonibile price.

trickyblue
03/14/2002, 07:55 PM
Go to your local HD store and have them transport SouthDown from Rochester,MN. I believe they are in the same region! If they aren't have them call around for you to different stores in there region they should be able to find some. It's free don't let them charge you for shipping. If someone gives you a hard time find a manager they'll do it for you.
hope you get what your looking for

Shia
03/15/2002, 04:19 AM
Thanks trickyblue, I will give them a call in the later today.
How much should the 1 bag be, around $5?

trickyblue
03/15/2002, 09:08 AM
I think I paid $3!

grafxguy
03/15/2002, 09:49 AM
If you can hold off for a little bit the Kohler HD by me will be getting it. I brought in 8 pallets last summer and it sold so well that they are going to start carrying this year. It will be the only store in Wisconsin that carries it as a stock item. If you come to a meeting I am sure there are members who still have many bags available. I have a few bags if you are in a hurry to get your hands on a bag. Let me know. We have a meeting this Saturday. eric

Shia
03/15/2002, 12:35 PM
thanks grafxguy,
would you know where the next meeting will be. All the last few meetings have been really far from my apartment

grafxguy
03/15/2002, 12:44 PM
Of coarse I would. It is in Larson which is by Oshkosh. There is a carpool leaving Milwaukee from Fantasia. Which is off of Hwy 100 and Silver Spring. If you want to go I can get you the contact info for a ride. Let me know. eric

Niven
03/15/2002, 01:12 PM
Shia,
We will be leaving from Fantasia/Harley Davidson parking lot at 11:45 on Sat the 16th. If you are interested in carpooling, email me soon.
HTH,
Gareth

Shia
03/15/2002, 06:44 PM
I am Muslim and for us, today is the first day of Moharam. For the next 12 days I plan on going to the Mosque and partisapating in prayer. Would you know where the next meeting will be after 2 weeks?