PDA

View Full Version : Coming to Missouri!

RLMainers
11/14/2005, 04:12 PM
We're visiting Missouri next week...coming from Maine.
Doesn't look like this is an active club, but I thought I'd check anyway. We're looking for LFS's to visit while we're in Missouri. Any stores we should put on our list of places to visit?
Thanks!:D

sage1970
11/16/2005, 07:12 PM
I live near Rolla, MO...we have a fish store with 2 tanks of sw fish....not much to see usually!

Springfield or St Louis definitly would have a better selection!

RLMainers
11/17/2005, 04:07 PM
Thanks!
I will be 20 miles from Springfield. Maybe I'll just look in a phone book when we get there.

Cbane
11/17/2005, 09:48 PM
Hello, Be sure to stop at Cichlids and Salt just south of Bass Pro at 2246 S. Campbell. Phone # 887-4849 .. Its a great shop...Got saltwater fish and reef ! Thanks for stopping at Springfield !
.....Charles

PS0305
11/23/2005, 01:05 AM
Two of the big box fish stores in Springfield carry marine now to offset the demand from the other marine store in town closing. One is next to Hobby Lobby and the other one is out of town. Springfield once had 3 fish stores :D .

Bass Pro has a nice "Wild life musuem" with a lot of tank.. mostly fresh. There is one big marine and several small.

RLMainers
11/28/2005, 03:12 PM
Back from Missouri! My husband and I went to Cichlids & Salt. They had a good selection of fish and corals. Thanks for the info!
Also, went to Bass Pro and the wildlife museum. That was neat. They had several saltwater tanks with different fish in them.
Overall, we had a great trip. Thanks again for the info on local stores!