PDA

View Full Version : RPI Reef Fish Guide update

rpi
11/14/2005, 12:31 PM
Hello WAMAS supporters -

I wanted to give you an update on how things are progressing with the Reef Fish Guide program.

We are currently piloting the Guide at a few public aquariums around the country, four local fish stores and through like-minded NGOs like the Sierra Club and Oceana (for non-aquarist feedback, which we want as well).

It would be great for you all to download the Guide and complete our survey so that we may capture your feedback as well. The purpose of the pilot is to make sure our message is on track and incorporate suggestions into the second printing of the Guide. We plan on completing the pilot in February and go to a national launch in March. At that time, the website companion to the Guide will be up and running (if not before).

In the interim, we have put up a "FAQs" link on the Reef Fish Guide link of the RPI website. It would be great for you folks to take a look at that and provide me with feedback as well. The purpose of the "FAQs" is an attempt to anticipate questions from the public and provide some info in the interim before the website companion is up. You can get to the "FAQs" link from the "Reef Fish Guide" link off the RPI website (I don't think I am able to list it here on RC, but I'm sure you can figure it out)

Again, thank you for all the support!

Sincerely,
Drew