PDA

View Full Version : The ANCHOR meeting

reefrubble
11/12/2005, 07:34 PM
The meeting today went great. I would like to thank everyone that came to the meeting . I would like to thank Keri for sharing her knowledge,and experiences in reef keeping. I thank Steve, for sharing some of his knowledge about working with acrylic,and his DIY projects. And always I tnank Diane ,whose hard work,and support has really got this club up,and going. I hope everyone can make the next meeting in December. Keri, I hope your husband is feeling better,and can make the next meeting.

The date,time,and place for the December meeting will be posted here on the ANCHOR forum, by Nov. 25 th.

Thanks again, Ted

gatorolsen
11/12/2005, 08:05 PM
Thanks Ted for being such a wonderful and generous host - please thank your wife for all the yummies

Earnie will hopefully make the next meeting I know I could not do your setup justice - the filtration aspect is his arena so I know he will love to see your system.

Thanks for the frags acclimated and mounted - hope they like my lights.

I am sure we will be able to host a meeting sometime after the holidays - I have a bare bones set up compared to most - haven't had true reefers over because of that fear that I am doing everything all wrong

that seems so silly now that I have met some of you - everyone was so welcoming and eager to share their knowledge and not the least bit intimidating - can't wait until the next meeting!

Keri

Steven M
11/12/2005, 08:41 PM
Thanks Ted for inviting me, I had a good time. It was nice to see the faces to go with the names. Nice work on your tank and pluming.
steve

dmbedard
11/13/2005, 09:21 AM
Thanks to Ted and all who came. It is so much fun getting to know other reefers and I learn so much in the informal setting.

Steven, I am sorry I just don't get the mechanical engineering stuff. My husband is the expert in that department. Ted sure looked like he was enjoying having a diy expert among us. For me, I think it is so good to have diversity in our numbers.

Diane