PDA

View Full Version : Free xenia, and a couple other things for trade!

darcitananda
03/13/2002, 12:10 AM
I have some "extra" pulsing (pinkish) xenia in case you didn't get any at the last frag meeting.

I also have a huge pink colt that I can take a frag or so off of and a couple small frags of capnella (Kenya tree). I would prefer to trade these items, otherwise, I'll just grow them out for the next frag meeting. :) I may have a couple of other things for fragging, so ask if you are looking for something in particular.

These items are located in San Francisco.

Drop me an email if interested!

-Darcy

mobert
03/13/2002, 12:43 AM
Hi Darcy

Do you want anymore Banngers? (How are they doing) I've got 19 newborns in the 7 gallon. I'm hatching brine for them this time---they kinda survive on flake but they don't eat with the same gusto as with live food. Someday, I'd like a piece of the colt and capnella. I don't think I have anything to trade right now but maybe in a few months the Neptheya is really growing as are a few other frags... Are you interested in the torch or "white" sea mat?

Mobert (Mona)

darcitananda
03/13/2002, 12:59 AM
Hi Mona!

The baby bangers are doing great! I have the two "teenagers" in my big tank and they are growing up fast, and I have two more in my recently set up 20 gallon. Steve has the rest. They are sooo cute! I love them! I would be afraid to more babies in there though, do you think they would get killed by their older brothers and sisters?

Anyway, I will be sure to get you a piece of the colt and the capnella, and I don't need anything in trade, you've been very generous already, and I am happy to return the favor!

Cheers,

Darcy

mobert
03/13/2002, 01:28 AM
Teenagers seem to be meaner than any of the other fishes in my tank toward the babies---I think it is competition for the best hang out spots. But then, newborns aren't too smart. After about a few weeks, they survive pretty well but I've yet to see what will happen when there is more than one mature pair in the tank. I've heard it is not a pretty picture.

They ARE really pretty cute. Let me know if you want to set up another tank for them! (hee hee) Seems like every 6 weeks I have a new batch...what to do...what to do....

Mona