PDA

View Full Version : 155 complete system for sale

davamy
11/10/2005, 12:30 AM
I am selling my tank after 4 years due to the fact that I currently have no time to put in the tank anymore...I went back to grad school to get my MBA and currently working full time...The system has been up for around 4 years and had no problems with the hardware. I am selling this system for $3000 obo
Whats included? Everthing that I have or own that is reef related haha
- 155 bow front tank with stand, plastic canopy,glass top
- around a 40-55g bottom custom sump that i had drilled and placed barriers of flow,
- around a 20g above tank refugium that i had drilledthat includes miracle mud and
caulerpa
- aquaspacelight hqi 3X250 w/ 4X24 that includes all the hardware to hang it, I love this
light and had no problems with it...bulbs are around 5 months old, so think about
getting new ones in about half a year
- my reef creations single chamber calcium reactor with 20lb co2 tank still full
- euro reef knock off calcium reactor (i think it needs a new pump, very inexpensive
though)
- kent marine 2 stage ro filter that i never used
- Neptune aquacontroller system
- 2 rio hyperflows
There are a bunch of other misc item that i can not remember off the top of my head including test kits, green water, rotifer kits, etc etc and want not

There are around 250 lbs of live rock i believe, 2 inch sandbed with southdown sand
a pair of true perculas who spawn occasional and a goby..

The system flows from tank down from dorso standpipes to the sump with micon bags through the skimmer and the iwaki pump directs the flow to calcium reactor, upper refugium, and main tank, that refugium feeds directly to the main tank

PLEASE call me if anything because i have not enough spare time to check this on a regular basis, if i do not piick up, please leave your name and phone number..I live in south san jose for those who wants to stop by and check it out.
408 315 3991 David

Thank you for your time in looking through this...i will be back later probably when i am done with school in a year and a half