PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted

just dave
11/07/2005, 11:35 PM
Danny just took over a service company so he will be leaving in two weeks which means we have a opening.

If anyone is interested they can apply at the store.

As he is going I just gutted the zoanthid display up front. It was "his" tank and Jason would rather do one of his own instead of taking care of one someone else set up.

bshumake
11/08/2005, 04:52 AM
Wow! I'll be in today!

Rendos
11/08/2005, 08:44 AM
If only I lived in Memphis.

crpeck
11/08/2005, 06:17 PM
I would like the Ricordea back that I gave him if you haven't sold it. I don't remember if he gave me store credit for it. If he did, then I guess its yours unless I can trade it back out.

Cathy

just dave
11/08/2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by crpeck
I would like the Ricordea back that I gave him if you haven't sold it. I don't remember if he gave me store credit for it. If he did, then I guess its yours unless I can trade it back out.

Cathy

Danny said you asked him about it the other day and that he reminded you that he gave you a credit for it.

I have no intention of selling the ricordia from that tank. I didn't post that I was selling anything from that tank ,though I am selling some of it. My intention of posting about the tank was so some wouldn't wonder what had happened to it when they saw it next. I pulled a good bit out last night and intend on pulling more tonight. So it'll look pretty bare come Wednesday.

acro-wrasse
11/08/2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Rendos
If only I lived in Memphis.

David is willing to put a cot in the back room next to the office if you're interested:D

bshumake
11/08/2005, 10:07 PM
Hey Dave, i'm interested in the red and silver/gray mushrooms in the bottom center of the tank. At least I think their mushrooms. Danny said I'd have to break your arms and do something with a pinecone to get you to part with it. At the least could I get a genus and species?

crpeck
11/08/2005, 10:35 PM
Thats fine. I did ask him, but didn't pick up his answer. I'm pretty well trusting y'all on my credit there.

Kind of sad to break up that beautiful tank. It was inspiring for people when they walk in the door. A great sales incentive. Your main show tank is phenominal and shows what is possible, but can feel inaccessible for the average customer. That small tank in the front made peope feel like it was something they could do. I'm sorry to see it go.

So now we'll see what Jason comes up with. I'm sure it will be great.

We'll really, really miss Danny at the store, but wish him the best in trying to do something to grow. You should be proud of him, Dave. He's been an asset to your establishment and people out there like him help get more and more people the confidence that they can have a reef tank, too.

He's been a big help to me, a draw your store and I appreciate it.

Cathy

crpeck
11/09/2005, 12:03 AM
p.s. I wasn't trying to scam on the ricordea. It's just when I brought it in, it was to try and do something nice for Danny not to make $. Any store credit I got was a bonus and I didn't pay that much attention. It has done better in that tank than it did in mine anyway.
:)

wjhuie
11/09/2005, 01:11 AM
hey dave I am very intrested in the zoa's from danny's tank I am interested in all of them. when can I come buy them?

nam2212
11/09/2005, 05:56 AM
I'm interested in the Tomiyama goby and candy-striped pistol if it is for sale. Thanks.

Nick

acro-wrasse
11/09/2005, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by wjhuie
hey dave I am very intrested in the zoa's from danny's tank I am interested in all of them. when can I come buy them?

He has most of them for sale right now.