PDA

View Full Version : "For Sale" and "Want To Buy" threads...

mothra
11/07/2005, 12:10 AM
All:

From here on out let's please keep our "for sale" and "want to buy" threads in the appropriate forums here on reef central. The NVR forum is for the discussion of the hobby and related issues. I'll be asking the mods to remove these types of threads next week.

A lot of us have done this at one time or another, I really don't want to make a big deal of it so I'm just asking that everyone abide by this. If you have any questions or comments please PM me and/or see the November 2005 newsletter.

Thank you,
Jacob.

mothra
12/15/2005, 12:27 PM
Alternatively you may want to consider using this 'local' forum, for buying selling, and other general discussion.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=392

GreshamH
12/31/2005, 02:14 PM
huh, your members/non members didn't bash/flame you for asking that.

mothra
12/31/2005, 04:44 PM
No everybody was cool with it. There was not a lot of that activity going on anyway but after we got some static about it from our case handler I decided to nip it in the bud.

Happy Holidays
Jacob

(ps thanks everyone for cooperating)

GreshamH
01/19/2006, 01:32 AM
Your lucky ;) Our request didn't go so well.

RiOnRoxXx
03/08/2007, 11:32 PM
Anyone got a hood/canopy for a 55gal tank for sale or trade?

mothra
03/09/2007, 12:53 AM
Ryan,

You must have mis-understood the purpose of this thread. Please see my first post - selling threads are not allowed in our forum here.

Thanks for your cooperation.

RiOnRoxXx
03/10/2007, 06:51 PM
Ahhh I see...it's more generalized rather then centralized...I misunderstood. I thought it meant for "all" local posts you wanted it in this thread...but you want to keep it in RC threads only...