PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Meet/ Food=Sunday

ReeferMac
03/11/2002, 07:38 AM
Not to Upstage Keith and his meet next week (sorry I'm gonna miss it, I gotta see the new setup still)...

But Saturday, the 16th got booked up for me, so that mean's I'll be making food on Sunday, March 17th! (no green food coloring will be going in, so don't even ask). Will get the Fish Saturday, BSD's order comes in UPS this week (ships today), and Chucker already got me the other half of the ingredients. Barring an attack of the Red Tide, We'll be grinding up fish on Sunday (and since it is St. Patty's, and I am Irish, you can expect me to be as drunk as a Potatoe Farmer by noon!).

Sorry if you can't make it that day DaveM... But it's the only day I'll get time (unless it's later at night on Saturday... which is a possibility if nobody can make it Sunday)

And I figure so long as I'm having folks over for making food, I might as well really **** the wifey off and have an excuse to scrape the glass and invite others over as well ;-)

All are welcomed, won't be a regular meeting, nor nearly as well catered as Dave's last one, but if you just want to come by and say Hi, you're welcome to. Figure any time after noon... I need a little time to get some coffee in me and start on the scotch... I see a 12-year old in my future...
PM or eMail for phone number and directions.

- Mac

ReeferMac
03/15/2002, 04:45 PM
Won't have time on Saturday, and Palmer's is closed Sunday, so I got the fish after work today... The stuff came in from BSD, the beer's in the fridge, Chips are in the bag... I's got's what I's be needing!
This Sunday, the great St. Patty's, anytime after noon is fine by me. Need directions give me an eMail or PM.

- Mac

ToddsReef
03/16/2002, 10:02 AM
Anytime is OK with me. If there is a time that others plan to show up let me know, otherwise I'll show up around 12:30pm. Looking forward to it.

Todd

saltwaterfishlover
03/16/2002, 10:12 AM
I would like to come for a bit... see your tank talk shop have a guiness or 2. if possible a cup or 2 of sand to help and anything else to help the sand bed..... what can I bring... creature wise all I have an excess of is some clove polyps and hairy shrooms.... or would you prefer a few bucks?

thanks andy

ReeferMac
03/16/2002, 04:33 PM
You'll have to bring the Guiness if you want some, I've only got Molson (I do have a 12 year old stashed in the cabinet however :D )

What kind of clove polyps do you have Andy? Don't spose you got a pic somewhere's?

- Mac

saltwaterfishlover
03/16/2002, 05:21 PM
here is a pix of the clove's

plus I was thinking of bringing a little 18yr old for yah she's a real smoothie and goes down easy..... sorry if this is a little inappropriate..... dont ban me

saltwaterfishlover
03/16/2002, 05:24 PM
and a pix of the tank

ReeferMac
03/16/2002, 05:32 PM
I'll have to pass on the polyps.. got enough of that kinda crap crawling all over my tank as it is (you'll see...) Thanks tho, they are nice looking.

- Mac