PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to do T-Shirts.

OscarBeast
03/10/2002, 09:27 PM
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/index.aspx

Thought I would share this link for those wanting to do t-shirts.

They do mugs, mouse pads, tote bags, shirts, etc.

Read up on it. I think it is a no risk, free way to do the shirts.

JohnL
03/10/2002, 09:31 PM
If you use this link, you can support RC in the process. www.cafepress.com/cp/info/storeref.aspx?refby=reefcentral

DrkShadow
03/11/2002, 11:16 AM
Good idea. I think this will cost a bit more though, I'll find out how much my contact can do them for. The advantage for this site if you can easily pay for them but it's at a higher cost. I could put something on the website for ordering and paypal payments. That might be the way to go to keep the overhead down a bit.

If she can do them for like $10 each that would be nice. I'll find out. You think LG, XLG and XXLG would be good for size selections? How many of each? I'll take just 1 LG.

OscarBeast
03/11/2002, 02:08 PM
My thought was that if it was done this way, that the club wouldn't have to be out an initial sum of money until the members got around to bringing in the money, or the members waiting for other members to get a lump sum together.

Also, this way people can buy as they want or need things.

New members will also be able to buy in the future without having to wait for a bulk order or such.

Would the place you are looking into be willing to print off one t-shirt at a time as new members come in? Even though these cost $14, I think it may just be worth it.

It won't cost but $14 to setup an account and maybe the club purchase one shirt to determine shirt and print quality.

Personally I would much rather pay $14 for a nice heavy T that is going to last than pay $10 for a thin undershirt.

Not to mention, if we get a "kewl" enough design, this COULD be a way for the club to raise a couple of dollars, which I would also have no problems paying a little extra for if this is the case.

Kyle McClain
03/11/2002, 09:05 PM
I actually have a shirt from this company and the print quality is Fair. In fact I am almost positive that these are iron on logo's done with an ink jet printer. Let's find out what we can do a real silk screen for and go from there.

DrkShadow
03/12/2002, 09:02 PM
I asked and she does stitch/embroydering (yea its spelled wrong so sue me). We will have to check some of the local outfits and see if the do any deals for non-profit orgs.