PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Madness

Aquarist20
10/29/2005, 09:45 AM
Well now its been a few days and most of us are done with the clean up how did everyone do? I hope all is well on the home front for everyone. I think we got lucky again! I hope we have no more this year and no more anywhere in the near future! If we keep having these things no one is going to provide insurance to us floridians.

redawg
10/29/2005, 07:00 PM
we spent $30 a day on gas but got power back as of noon yesterday.. cable just came on a few minutes ago... didn't lose a thing.. after the first day i even ran the lights.. never did have a problem with things heating up

hope everyone got as lucky

Dawn II
10/31/2005, 07:20 PM
We went to tampa overnight- ran generator when we got back- tank is fine, some damage to house.Not like Charlie. Hope everyone is fine. Regards, Dawn.

keinreis
11/05/2005, 08:50 PM
I didn't loose power till like 8 in the morning, but after 4 hours of no power I got scared and went to home depot and bought a nice big generator to run the tank, and most of the rest of the house. I didn't loose a thing, and got paid back for my generator from FEMA. I am glad no because all the wories about power loss during storms killing my tank are over. Thank god for generators.