PDA

View Full Version : free clownfish

JoeCaNCeR1
03/08/2002, 11:01 PM
i have a 2" tank raised percula i bought at petco that i want to give away to a reefer before i just give it back to a pet store. the clown is really cool but he has been bothering my clam, trying to use it as a host. i have to choose between the two and i would rather have the clam. the clown eats everything, formula 1&2, brine, mysis, reef complete, little peices of seafood, and nutrafin pellets. i have had him since november '01. if anyone wants to trade anything for it that would be cool, if not its free to a good home.

reefrancher
03/08/2002, 11:21 PM
Oo! Oo! Pick me! Pick me! I've been wanting to get a possible mate for my 2" tank raised percula who also came from Petco.

Would this, could this work or am I going to create a pie throwin' clown fight?

Steve

JoeCaNCeR1
03/08/2002, 11:43 PM
Steve, if you want the little guy he is all yours. one warning, he used my colt coral as a host before i fragged it, after i fragged it he went to my derasa clam. so if you have any type of corals that you really dont want him hovering over/in/around then you will have the same problems i am having. let me know if you want it.

Pinkskunk
03/09/2002, 12:16 AM
If Reefrancher doesn't want it, i want it. I have two luxury nests awaiting for the percula clown(s) - a blue carpet and a green carpet anemones.

i posted a post the other day asking if anyone have percula clowns. I just cant believe there is one available only a few days later.

Your clown will be in heaven if it sees my carpets.

Let me know if Reefancher doesn't want it.

lv_vuong@yahoo.com

Thanks.