PDA

View Full Version : newest r/c member

bmkindig
10/26/2005, 01:56 PM
hey all,
my son regisestered last night on r/c and i wanted to introduce him into the club. his name is robert his family and friends call him bubba and he registered as bubba beast he is 14 and has started a 29gallon reef tank he got alot of frags from zooqi and some others at the ncpars swap on oct 22 hegins.

zooqi
10/26/2005, 02:27 PM
Bubba: welcome to the group and good to know you got your system going. Please update us about your system and share some pictures and info. I know you are working on a paper about reef aquarium and we are working hard to put prize for the best paper by students under age 18 and the prize $$ is not set yet. The paper will be published in our magazine we are working on. I'm sure we will get more studnets involve here so you can share your information with students your age too.

Bubba Beast
10/26/2005, 06:50 PM
Hi all! hey Mo don't worry ill keep u posted but yeah im happy 2. as 4 skool paper i still need some info but its turning out great so far. bye the way thx 4 the intro dad lol

zooqi
10/26/2005, 08:03 PM
You are welcome and I'm sure we will try our best to help you with your paper and school project as far as information and anything you need.

stargazer=2
10/27/2005, 07:30 AM
bubba welcome its always nice to see young people start there own tank if you need any leather frags i got a bunch of extras at the swap(mo) good luck with your reef-Dane & Donna

zooqi
10/27/2005, 10:32 AM
Thanks Dane and Donna .

Bubba Beast
10/27/2005, 01:27 PM
Thanks Dane & Donna, but i need to get room for more stuff right now, though the leathers sound good.lol i just want to have my zoos in a good, thriving environment before i go crazy with stuff. i really like my orange ones and my yellow-green ones the most, but i like them all a lot! um, what is better for zoos though throwing in some cyclopeeze or target feeding? thx all