PDA

View Full Version : Thanks NCPARS And Memebers For The Help And Support

zooqi
10/23/2005, 09:23 AM
THANKS to everybody who helped with REEFNEST stand. Thanks To bmkindig (brad) and his family for the help. Thanks to everybody everybody else for the support and buying the stuff from our table. Thanks to NCPARS administration for being such a good help. Thanks to Joe and Penn State Crew for the help and corals. Thanks to everybody for corals, books, money.

Thanks to Corals And More (http://coralsandmore.com/)
for givine 25% of what they made to REEFNEST

There were some reefers who could not make it but sent corals, orchins, money (GL) thanks.

Thanks to everybody and I have not looked at my van yet and corals are put away and will check them out today.

Tim and Lisa (Bytor) Thanks for letting me stay at your hous and for your hospitality.
This was a great meeting and looking forward to see everybody at REEFNEST January Meeting.

Not enough words to thank everybody.
:rollface: :)

bmkindig
10/23/2005, 07:55 PM
hey mo,
anything i can do you a good friend, consider it done!!!

i want to thank nutty (josh) , organizism(migual) and birdlady(sue) for the corals and the books that i got from the philly area for you.

also you were especially nice to robert 14 and rozalia 9 and bret 3
they had and a whole lot of fun and learned alot from you in a short time. and as of yesterday robert is now an adicted reefer. he has taken over a 29 gallon tank and zooqi helped out with stocking the tank with zoo's mushrooms bugs snails and he also when shopping at something fishy toofishy.com

zooqi
10/23/2005, 10:21 PM
Thanks Brad and will update everybody. I have to catchup with tons of work and projects and have alot in mind too. I know you and your family are on my side with this so I have no doubt you will help.

stargazer=2
10/25/2005, 10:22 AM
mo, we may still have a few book's yet ,we have them loaned out right now. when we get them back they are your,s.Dane & Donna