PDA

View Full Version : Ventrilo Now on SouthFloridaReefers.org !! Check it out !!

ZURCSREEF
10/22/2005, 10:32 PM
I have decided to purchase a Ventrilo Server for the SFR forum members. If you are not familiar with Ventrilo, its a program that you can install onto your computer and chat with people all over the world at no cost via Microphone/speakers. The servers cost money, but for people to hop onto the servers it does not. It works pretty well with dial up users and works even better with DSL/Cable users. If you do not have Ventrilo and wish to download it, click here (http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php) and then go to the first available download closest to the top of the page. For more information on this program visit www.ventrilo.com The reason I decided to do this, is I figured it would be good for the people who do not like to type or just can't explain what they want to in text and rather speak with the person, voice to voice, just like through the phone, but without having to waste minutes or pay for long distance. Just basically a more sufficent way to explain things to fellow reefers. The server is only open to SouthFloridaReefers.org registered memebers, please do not just sign up to use the server, actually post and contribute something to the community. All the money is coming out of my pocket to help this community thrive and the last thing I want is someone abusing the privlages I am so openingly offering to the SFR community. Hope you guys decide to check out the forum and the Ventrilo server, happy reefing...

Here is the ventrilo server info:

Server Information:
Server Size: 50 slots
Server IP: 66.235.185.210
Server Port: 3788

Hope you guys enjoy the server and put it to some use!

-Mike aka ZURC
Founder of www.SouthFloridaReefers.org