PDA

View Full Version : Meeting notes... All Read

APFish
10/21/2005, 08:17 AM
It was decided last night that we have several items that need immediate attention if we are to move forward with our organization. This month was a tricky month for a meeting and I know that several people had PT conferences. We would like to extend an open hand to all who would like to attend and encourage envolvement by all. Items of attention are as folllows:

Logo
We need to get this completed and off center. We need to decide on something so that our continued efforts in publicity have a regonizable symbol. It was decided that we would set a deadline of October 31 for completion of this project. We know that Jer has done a lot of work in this area and wish that his designs be brought back up and then locked in by then. I will bump the thread for discussion.

November Meeting
It was decided that Janie and her family would host the November 19 meeting at 5:00. We hope that everyone can be there and would further like as many people, i.e. new members, to attend. Janie lives at 520 Hay Market Road and think that everyone should be able to mapquest directions. It would be the fifth house on the right on Hay Market.

December Meeting
This meeting would be held at John's home. He and his family will be hosting a dual meeting with both the MTRC and NTRC families. Time and date tba.

Advertising
Once we have the logo, I will be putting together small cards that we would ask some of the lfs to place on their counters showing the November meeting particulars.

Odds and ends
We will be discussing and working through getting a group salt order together. We are going to check with the lfs to see if anyone would work with us and then also do some online searches.
We are also going to be putting together a frozen food order this month. It currently looks like we will be working with Dr's Foster and Smith. We are hoping that with this company that everyone can get what they need due to their large inventory.
There was discussion of posters being placed at the lfs at the last meeting. We had forgotten who was going to be working this project but view it as a neccesary step for our further progression. If anyone has time, we would like for someone to pick up the ball and roll with it.

Rob

ol'salty
10/22/2005, 07:48 AM
Rob, I'll go ahead and work on the poster idea. Also, I believe we decided to put club officers in place next month also.

Dave

APFish
10/23/2005, 09:09 AM
Sorry Dave,

We did decide to have officers installed next month. Please come ready with your ideas.

Rob

jeff phillips
11/05/2005, 12:33 PM
i'll be there at the next meeting see you all there

loyalty
11/17/2005, 04:14 AM
my comp is shot, so the logo project is on hold (atleast on my end). it's frustrating, but i'm working on it. i'm really hoping/wishing on something nice by turkeyday