PDA

View Full Version : Macros for sale

lori7973
10/17/2005, 12:45 PM
Baggy full of mostly Caulerpa Prolifera, but also will include some grape & mexicana caulerpa. these are all very fast growing macros... if you want less, we can do that to. I will have enough for 2 possibly 3 baggies full.

$10 ea.

First come first serve. Prefer not to ship since it is so cold at night, but if you want it shipped, shipping and packing costs will be added.

call me at 330-503-2768

lori7973
10/17/2005, 04:21 PM
I have to stand corrected... I have way more than 2 or 3 baggies full ! I just clean out my display and only left alittle in there. Please PM or call me if you want some!!!

lori7973
10/18/2005, 09:26 AM
Ok, I will ship if anyone wants to buy. Price is $12.50 with shipping included.

PM or call me to set up payment arrangements. Or I will be at Rich's place working on Thurs... let me know in advance if you want to pick up and pay there.

If no one responds by later tonight I will post on the items for sale thread. Just wanted to give MY-SEA and C-SEA memebers first chance.

Thx

otrl021
10/21/2005, 12:59 PM
Hi Lori, can you show in a pic what you have. I'd be interested if its something I dont already have.

lori7973
10/21/2005, 01:24 PM
I googled a few for you... I have mostly the prolifera and some of the other. I could also give you some cheato (brillo Pad). I can email the pics to you, cause I need to renew my photobucket so can't post pics on here. PM me your email address and I will send asap

Howieytown
10/26/2005, 04:23 PM
Hi Lori, LTNS!
I'm interested in a bag if you still have some and I'd like to hear more about these seahorses! I'm starting up my old tank for more peaceful creatures and thought about trying some.
let me know,
Howie~

lori7973
10/26/2005, 08:47 PM
Hey, Howie.. how are ya? I have some, no one has paypal'ed me any money yet, I have two people who want some, but no money, no macro, esp if I am shipping.

I have 30 H. Erectus babies, who are on the verge of being 4 days old and all doing well. They need to make it to 17 wks to sell, I sure hope I get a few at least. I love them, but I only recommend goby's or pipefish as tankmates. The pipe's can be a challange, because they only accept live foods, but I guess I got lucky and mine starting eating frozen mysis, as did my target manderin... WooooHooo!!! That is a yeah for me!!! Makes me feel good that they can be supplimented with the frozen. But pony's can't be kept with anything that will compete for food, since they are not aggressive.

Give us a call sometime.... do you still have my number? Oh ya, my cell is listed on the thread. If you want to come check out the babies and other seahorses.

Howieytown
10/26/2005, 08:55 PM
I can try to call you tomorrow for the macros and sure i'd love to see the ponies too!
I just told Rich tonight that i was thinking of setting up another tank for pipes or maybe seahorses. I better hurry up and get it ready! LOL I was thinking of some other slow movers like a cowfish or boston bean or something~
talk to you soon!
Howie

lori7973
10/26/2005, 09:05 PM
Just call my cell, i will be around tomorrow.

Howieytown
10/27/2005, 07:15 AM
Lori, sometime after 3:30 this afternoon, I'll call first.
Do you still need a pump? I could bing something for you to try or borrow.

lori7973
10/27/2005, 07:31 AM
No, we bought a pump from Stacker. Thanks anyways