PDA

View Full Version : Colorful, tank-raised SPS for sale - wide variety

Greg Hiller
10/03/2000, 11:06 AM
Frags/small colonies of colorful, tank-raised SPS colonies for sale, all encrusted down onto the substrate, and actively growing. Can ship anywhere in the US, shipping is out of the Boston area. See the web site http://www.angelfire.com/ma3/ghcorals/ for photos of the mother colonies, and detailed descriptions of growth patterns, colors under different lighting conditions, and generalized care. All of these are from my own tanks, some have been in tanks for multiple generations. First come get the largest of the frags of each. Shipping is typicially about $5-6 per piece. Payment is by money order.

Acropora:

Blue-tipped, long branched Acro - A. formosa? - 4 - 2" to 3" frags - $17/ea

Purple-tipped, green-polyped Acro. - 2 - 2" frags with 2-3 small branches - the contrasting color of the Acro is very nice. $24/ea

Blue-tipped, 'hairy'-polyped long-branched Acro - 5 - 2" frags, some with more than one branch - $20/ea

Pink with blueish tips Acro - 5 - 1" frags available $15/ea

Larry Jackson's purple-tipped Acro. - 4 - 2-3" frags available, some with multiple branches $23/ea

Purple-tipped Acro. with fine branches - 3 - 2-3" inches with multiple branches these are actually small colonies - $27/ea

Bright green tissue with green polyps Acro - 3 - 2 inch frags, all have multiple very small branches - $20/ea

White-tipped brown very long-branched Acro - I accidentially broke a huge colony off my rock structure - 1 piece with 3 - 6" branches and 2 - 3" branches, 1 piece with 2 - 6" branches and 4 - 3" branches, 1 piece with 2 - 6" branch and 7 - 1" branches. Any of theses three colonies for $35 each. Shipping may be more for these since I will need a lot of water. These may not be encrusted down.

Blue-tipped Acro. - the blue is intense and very nice - 1 - small, but very nice 2" dia. colony with 8 or so small 1/2" branches $24

Montipora:

Bright green M. digitata - 3 - 2" frags, some with multiple branches - $17/ea

Bright orange M. capricornis - forms beautiful whorled structure - 5 - 2" to 3" frags - $23/ea

Greenish Pocillipora damcornis - 7 - 1" to 2" diameter colonies - $15/ea

Green Hydrophora - 2 - 1" frags, $15/ea

Also have silver or brown pulsing Xenia, assorted mushrooms, etc.

E-mail me at gwhiller@angelfire.com, or post below.

- Greg Hiller

Greg Hiller
10/05/2000, 10:35 AM
the blue-tipped Acro, small colony is gone, as are both of the purple with green polyps Acros.

- Greg Hiller

Greg Hiller
10/10/2000, 11:58 AM
Updated availability list:

Colorful, tank-raised SPS for sale - wide variety

Frags/small colonies of colorful, tank-raised SPS colonies for sale, all encrusted down onto the substrate, and actively growing. Can ship anywhere in the US, shipping is out of the Boston area. See the web site http://www.angelfire.com/ma3/ghcorals/ for photos of the mother colonies, and detailed descriptions of growth patterns, colors under different lighting conditions, and generalized care. All of these are from my own tanks, some have been in tanks for multiple generations. First come get the largest of the frags of each. Shipping is typicially about $5-6 per piece. Payment is by money order.

Acropora:

Blue-tipped, long branched Acro - A. formosa? - 3 - 2" to 3" frags

Blue-tipped, 'hairy'-polyped long-branched Acro - 2 - 2" frags, some with more than one branch - $20/ea

Pink with blueish tips Acro - 4 - 1" frags available $15/ea -

Larry Jackson's purple-tipped Acro. - 2 - 2-3" frags available, some with multiple branches $23/ea,

Purple-tipped Acro. with fine branches - 2 - 2-3" inches with multiple branches these are actually small colonies -

Bright green tissue with green polyps Acro - 2 - 2 inch frags, all have multiple very small branches - $20/ea

White-tipped brown very long-branched Acro - I accidentially broke a huge colony off my rock structure - 1 piece with 2 - 6" branch and 7 - 1" branches. $35 each. Shipping may be more for these since I will need a lot of water. These may not be encrusted down.

Montipora:

Bright green M. digitata - 2 - 2" frags, some with multiple branches - $17/ea

Bright orange M. capricornis - forms beautiful whorled structure - 2 - 2" to 3" frags - $23/ea

Greenish Pocillipora damcornis - 5 - 1" to 2" diameter colonies - $15/ea

Green Hydnophora - 2 - 1" frags, $15/ea

- Greg Hiller

Greg Hiller
10/17/2000, 12:42 PM
The updated list...yes, it seems like some things are not selling, but for the most part I'm refilling the stock as more pieces are ready to go:

The updated list:

Colorful, tank-raised SPS for sale - wide variety

Frags/small colonies of colorful, tank-raised SPS colonies for sale, all encrusted down onto the substrate, and actively growing. Can ship anywhere in the US, shipping is out of the Boston area. See the web site http://www.angelfire.com/ma3/ghcorals/ for photos of the mother colonies, and detailed descriptions of growth patterns, colors under different lighting conditions, and generalized care. All of these are from my own tanks, some have been in tanks for multiple generations. First come get the largest of the frags of each. Shipping is typicially about $5-6 per piece. Payment is by money order, Paypal.com, or check (5 days to clear).
Acropora:

Blue-tipped, long branched Acro - A. formosa? - 2 - 2" to 3" frags - $17/ea

Pink with blueish tips Acro - 2 - 1" frags available $15/ea -

Larry Jackson's purple-tipped Acro. - 2 - 2-3" frags available, some with multiple branches $23/ea,

Purple-tipped Acro. with fine branches - 2 - 2-3" inches with multiple branches these are actually small colonies - $27/ea

Bright green tissue with green polyps Acro - 2 - 2 inch frags, all have multiple very small branches - $20/ea

White-tipped brown very long-branched Acro - I accidentially broke a huge colony off my rock structure - 1 piece with 2 - 6" branch and 7 - 1" branches. $35 each. Shipping may be more for these since I will need a lot of water. These may not be encrusted down.

Montipora:

Bright green M. digitata - 2 - 2" frags, some with multiple branches - $17/ea

Bright orange M. capricornis - forms beautiful whorled structure - 2 - 2" to 3" frags - $23/ea

Greenish Pocillipora damcornis - 3 - 1" to 2" diameter colonies - $15/ea

Green Hydnophora - 2 - 1" frags, $15/ea

- Greg Hiller

JB
10/19/2000, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the great fragments Greg.

I ordered monipora capricornis, blue-tip hairy acro, and a green acro. All pieces were very good condition, and also a nice size. For all those thinking about getting a frag from greg, I encourage you. He packs them well, and ships them promptly.
Jason

Greg Hiller
10/27/2000, 11:29 AM
Jason,

Thanks much for the plug.

Bubafat
11/05/2000, 06:51 PM
Do you have any package deals? I think you would sell more if you had package deals.

Matt

Greg Hiller
11/08/2000, 01:07 PM
>Do you have any package deals? I think you would sell more if you had package deals. <

Well....I usually throw in a freebie for large orders, but I don't like to advertise it, because sometimes I'm running late packing and the time to pack that extra coral would mean I would miss the shippers pickup time. I also frequently knock some money off large orders. Although there are not too many posts here, I've actually sold out of several things and will have to wait 'til more encrusts down. I was contacted by a 'reseller' of frags recently, but now that things are moving well I doubt I will need to go this route.

- Greg Hiller

JG
11/19/2000, 05:08 PM
I just recieved a few frags from Greg, one being a beautiful Orange Capricornis, the other being an awesome Tubastrea.

Thanks again Greg!