PDA

View Full Version : Great site and organization Mo

yellowtruck75
10/15/2005, 09:44 AM
Mo thats a great site you put together. I started looking at it about a week ago. Let me know if there is anything that I can help with.

zooqi
10/15/2005, 09:52 AM
Thanks and is under construction and we have tons of other stuff to add to the site and waiting for the update soon. We have tons and tons of stuff to add and soon it will be a site of information where people can refer to and visit. Thanks for the offer and I'm sure we can use your help someday.

stargazer=2
10/17/2005, 06:33 AM
great site mo we have some more books we got back that were out on loan they are yours as soon as i can get them to you we can not make the swap on the 22nd but we will get them to you-Dane & Donna

zooqi
10/17/2005, 09:33 AM
Thanks Dane and Donna for the kind word and all the stuff you guys have given to this project.
Between work, family, schools and website I'm trying to put things together as fast as I can.
Here are other things that need to be done to the site

-filling the empty links
-pictures and description of all projects there
-what systems we have that looking for schools
-updating pictures about our new warehouse where we have our equipment donated
-getting ready for a TV program about it
-working on having some stuff in the site to raise money
-working on 4 times a year publication on updates, learning tools about ocean, aquariums and other stuff that will be spread to all over and have a friend who is in publication and will help me put it together and this will be a great tool to teach those who don't come to the net much. He will also help me spread it to pet stores... :D it will cost some money just for cost and on top of that time but we are working on it.
-Working to form groups in the schools so they can take some responsibilities and get more involve
-Working on frag meetings and if possible having them hosted at the schools and bring students and reefers together and we are working to make it as much educational as possible.
Thanks again guys for your help and support and could've not done it without good people like you. :D