PDA

View Full Version : selling a dolphin amp master 3600 external pump

abomb
10/11/2005, 02:56 PM
I have a used amp master 3600 that was used for 8 months. There is a little bit of rust on the out side motor housing but there is none inside (I checked). The screw on unions are brand new so you won't have to buy anything to hook it up to your system.

I also have two dead pumps that I'll include with it. I bought them for extra parts that I never needed. They are the amp master 3600 and the 2700. The pumps, seals and wetends are identical on all of the pumps. The 2700 just has a different impellar. I had the 2700 impellar hooked up for a little to lower the flow. The guy I bought them from said I could probably fix the pumps, but I never tried. I think he got salt water in them because they have a lot of rust on the inside of the motor. Anyway, the other pumps have all the parts and if you could find another motor you could probably just hook up the wetends to it and get two more pumps. Otherwise you can just keep them as a backup like I did.

I live in columbus but I'm coming down to your frag swap so if someone wants these I'll bring em. $200.

- Adam