PDA

View Full Version : New Here

VickyQ
03/04/2002, 12:14 PM
Hello, I have been reading the reefcentral.com boards for a while now and just happened to find your club board. I live in central Illinois and I am in the learning and supply gathering stages of setting up my reef tank :) I have learned so much on these boards thankyou everyone!! While surfing your posts this morning I discovered your club went to Inland Aquatics the same afternoon as my family did and thought that was kind of neat. I am trying to remember what time we got there I am thinking between 3 and 4 but I will have to ask my husband.. I did notice the place got pretty crowded after a little bit :D We live about 2 hrs west of Terre Haute now but used to live in T.H. I am sure I will have many questions in the months ahead and I am glad to have found these boards to ask them on :)
Vicky

hcs3
03/04/2002, 06:34 PM
hi vicky

[welcome] ...and CIMA

where about are you from? we have members spread throughout illinois.

we'd love for you to join us at our next meeting (http://cimaquarists.homestead.com/nextmeeting.html) if you can.

drop me an email (hcschultz3@insightbb.com) if you'd like to be added to the CIMA newsletter.

henry

VickyQ
03/04/2002, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the welcome Henry! I would love to get to one of your meetings sometime. I guess I was technically at one already lol... I have a 75 gal oceanic tank that I would like to figure out how to convert to a reef tank.. Drill holes? where what size and how many *g* It is empty now since our move to Greenville just waiting:) Vicky

ReefMD
03/04/2002, 09:10 PM
VickyQ,
When you are ready to set up your 75 gallon tank and want SouthDown Tropical Playsand get in touch with me. I'll probably have some left.

Tim

VickyQ
03/04/2002, 10:51 PM
Tim,
Thanks I was reading your posts about making trips up to Michigan I think? I will for sure be watching for you to have the sand available. Vicky

BrianD
03/05/2002, 04:45 PM
Hi Vicky

Welcome to the club. We can never have too many ladies in the club :)

I live in Mattoon, but I am very familiar with Greenville. My firm has an office in Greenville (West & Company, CPAs).

Let me know if you need anything!

Brian

VickyQ
03/07/2002, 09:52 AM
Brian
And here I thought nobody would know where Greenville was:) Thanks for the welcome. Is there anything I need to do to join your club? Vicky

ReefMD
03/07/2002, 02:43 PM
Vicky,
Just send an email to Henry and you are a member. Welcome to the club!!

Tim