PDA

View Full Version : Louisville area Reefers.

rhoodhouse
10/08/2005, 11:30 AM
I am trying to find out if there are people in the Louisville Area that might be intrested in trading some frags. I do not know anyone localy that is into this hobby and would love to find a few people in this area to exchange information with and possibly even trade some frags. So.. ok Louisville is there anyone out there.....
Rodney

tamsam
10/15/2005, 07:32 AM
hi, i'm in the louisville area, I dont have anything to swap right now. I can only pay cold hard cash for a few things. I hope to find more louisvillians out there!!!:eek2:

mc-cro
10/17/2005, 08:40 PM
there are several reefers here in the area. although this forum is always dead. not sure why? I would like to get the area jump started, maybe by getting together once or twice a month at a local restraunt and bar and just BS about reefnstuff. Maybe not an official LMAS event, but something.

what are you interested in trading? I have ALOT of softies I am looking to get rid of. And I am always on the lookout for rare SPS

ellisz
10/17/2005, 10:03 PM
I sell and trade frags locally as well as ship some stuff out. I live in S. IN and work on the east end of Louisville. If anyone is in the Hurstbourne area, I could meet up for Lunch. Always looking to meet local reefers.

I have mostly leathers and zoos right now in my frag tank.

mc-cro
10/25/2005, 05:02 PM
hey guys, trying to put something together overhear

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=695479

Puffer Queen
11/09/2005, 11:50 PM
Hope to see some of you at the next LMAS meeting which is this coming Sunday - November 13.

See www.lmas.org for details.

Hope to see you there.

Kelly
LMAS President