PDA

View Full Version : Any fraggers around?

ladybug_Montreal
10/02/2005, 06:10 AM
Well my 33g is still in the cycle process, but I thought I would get a feel for what out here from the local hobbiest.

I am interested in a softy tank, so I will be looking for shrooms, zoos, polyps and maybe......purple-green frogspawn.

Lighting on my tank is 2x65 pc with another 2x30 no's.

I am by far not a rich person.....just trying to set my 33g back up like it was before I moved back to Fla.

Thanks

Dorothy

jerrymlr1
10/02/2005, 08:07 PM
We have some softies and maybe some zoos we can frag for relatively cheap.

Jerry

myakkareef
10/02/2005, 08:20 PM
You also might try to make the Novemeber meeting at Brian Greens...He usualy has a auction and opens up sale alittle in the evening...I also usaully have xenia and some GSP to sell cheaply or trade for frags....

ladybug_Montreal
10/03/2005, 01:50 PM
jerrymlr1 cool....I not quite ready for them, but Will be shortly.
How much?

myakkareef when is the next meeting, and where. I don't know who Brian Green is.

I would trade, BUT my tank is pretty muck empty except for the sand, rock and 20 snails and 1 small green cromis.

Thanks

Dorothy

myakkareef
10/03/2005, 06:54 PM
Dorothy, I am sure a post will be put up for Brians meeting in November...This is a yearly combined meeting between the Sarasota and the Tampa Club....Brian has a garage setup as a frag farm, he raises alot of different species from softies to sps..
As far as Acros next meeting, who knows think we have hit that summertime blues again hopefully we will get things back ontrack sometime again....
If someone wants to host a October meeting I am sure a few would come...I know we have a few weekends booked already but would make it if we could..

Agu
10/04/2005, 08:18 PM
I can always come up with some zoanthids at the usual price, free.

We're working on the next meeting now, probably in Sarasota.

Nov is at Brians in Venice/Nokomis......

ladybug_Montreal
10/05/2005, 04:21 AM
yes I will most likley go to Brians in Nov. Hopefully it will be held on a Sat-Sun during the daylight hours. As my driving at night is very bad due to my age, and not wanting to get special galsses just for night driving

Agu Free thats a nice price for zoo's. I just turned the lights on, and the diatoms are coming out all over. The 20 snails I put in look happy cleaning them up. Thank is just over 3 weeks old.....so I have time to let it sit and mature, a bit before I do a major water change.

Dorothy