PDA

View Full Version : koi/salt water stuff / fish for sale

Reefer247
09/30/2005, 10:00 PM
hey getting out of the hobby bought a new house and its taking up all my fish money/time..

up for sale is a large skimmer for up to 300g tank (i belive) make offer will get pics when i can going to new york in the am.
coral life fixture with 3 or 4 extra bulbs pretty much brand new ive never used it.. bout from a friend who used it for 3 months. so all bulbs should be in great working order fired it up to be sure and it works great.
20 long setup with jebo fixure diy has 4 bulbs (was for a 75g setup) i belive the pcs are 240 watts each coral life and jebo.
20 long has 1 fire fish / 1 black/white ocellaris clown some hermits and alot of snails . sand bed about 2 inch.. 50+lbs live rock. heater skimmer filter etc.. glass top and stand..salt etc.
i am taking best offers i will only take serious offers and here is my cell i dont get online much as i dont have a comp at my new house yet .. 330 881 1983 thanks mike/ninaoh by the way i also have 20longs and 30g tanks for sale.. best offer
3 very large koi one butter fly one standard black/orange and gold/black. and some rare butterfly/standard koi that are 4-5 inch.. spent about 30 bucks each on the small ones and a couple hundred on the larger ones make offer :)

STACKER
10/04/2005, 07:11 AM
What kind of LR? I'm not interested in fish or equip. but might make you an offer on the LR if it will blend with my stuff. 50# is just about right too. Snails and hermits are always welcome at Stackers eco-party also.

Reefer247
10/04/2005, 03:18 PM
its a mix of stuff man.. all diff types from diff stores fiji tonga etc.. some from lori some from local stores clev pitt etc..

STACKER
10/05/2005, 05:48 AM
OK, let me know what you want for it. I'm gonna pass your cell # to Bob Haas, a friend of mine who might be interested in some stuff. Also, Ryan is looking for a 30L or 30D do you have either in your pile of stuff?

Reefer247
10/06/2005, 05:43 PM
i have a couple of 30g. a 40L a 65 . 20 long 29g etc.. make an offer on the rock..

(i might try and keep something going) i hope.. sigh i hate doing this man..

fishguy449
10/06/2005, 10:09 PM
Sounds like you have a few tanks. I would like to build a fuge for my 75g, but the stand only has 19" headroom. What's the biggest of your tanks that would fit in there? Now if I could just find a good used sump skimmer that is low enough too?

STACKER
10/07/2005, 06:04 AM
Mike, you need to live closer! Just tell me what you need to get for the LR and I'll decide if I can't live without it. I can get 55 lb. for $99 plus $60 freight and a drive to Cleve Int. and back so I dont' want to pay more than a couple bucks per pound. Let me know what you want to do and we'll go from there. I don't want to waste either of our time.