PDA

View Full Version : ncpars is having a huge swap oct 22 2005 in hegins pa.

bmkindig
09/30/2005, 12:55 AM
hi all,
as some of you know it takes alot of hard work to be have an active club and even more work to be on the board of directors,so with that being said this member of ncpars board of directors would like to invite everyone to come and join us in a fun filled action acted day of pure reefkeeping exitement.
our next big meeting is oct 22 in hegins pa. this is not just your average frag swap. we have a speaker lined up from alantis aquarium, Joe Yaiullo, we will also have vendors setting up displays there is at least 2 for sure and i am working on about 5 more. i presently have a huge raffle list going with about 20 prizes and the list is going daily and we have yet to find out where there live prizes will be coming from but i do know that i have to build an eggcrate rack for a 10 gal and a 20 gal tank to hold these items. also 1 of our member does alot of work on the high school projects and he will be looking for donations of any form cash, frags, books or anything else.
more information can be found in the ncpars forum or on www.fragswapper.com please feel free to register and list your beautiful coral frags,colonies and equipment for sale or trade this is 1 of our 2 yearly events and we usually have about 100-130 reefers in 1 room so you don't want to miss this event.

some of the donations we have already include a starfire 30 gal cube, iwaki pump,reeflo dart, some lighting supplies and bunch of smaller items.

andy from icecap is attending the event with ecotech.
and we also have corals and more, northeast aquatics and reef and tails attending and selling livestock at discounted rates.

thank you and hope to see you there.