PDA

View Full Version : where to trade fish?

kau_cinta_ku
09/28/2005, 11:39 PM
does anyone know of a LFS that will trade fish. i have a butterfly that i need to get rid of due to the fact that i went reef and he loves my corals:p

Travis
09/30/2005, 01:55 PM
Mini Critters will take fish for trades, Safari Land won't. What kind of butterfly do you have?

Travis
09/30/2005, 01:56 PM
Nevermind, I just saw in your other thread it is an auriga. I've always wanted one of these and will probably get one when I get my FOWLR upgraded.

kau_cinta_ku
09/30/2005, 08:25 PM
i have tried mini critters before and the person seemed like they don't do it. cause one time i got a volton from there and that was before i knew much about salt water and ate one of my clowns that they said would be fine with him cause the volton was small and the clown was big. and when i called and asked to return him they said they didn't like taking fish from ppl's tanks to resale. but i do have a few ppl intrested in him and if they back out i will try mini critters again.

thanks for the help

Travis
10/01/2005, 02:40 AM
You need to talk to Mark or Dan. As for the lion, tell them that you were told it would be ok and it was eating your fish and one of those 2 will let you trade it back in.

kau_cinta_ku
10/01/2005, 06:26 AM
yeah that is what i told them. but that was about 6 monthes ago but they were nice enough to take him back, i was just under the impression that they didn't like to do trades. i will give them a call though if the others back out.