PDA

View Full Version : Interceptor

09/26/2005, 09:50 PM
Anyone have any? I have the dreaded redbugs....if I cant find any I am ordering from Austrailia as you need a Rx in the US.

fahz
09/27/2005, 08:56 AM
Sticky Print the link page off and take it to a local vet. Once they read it in most cases they will sell the Interceptor to you across the counter. It only other purpose is for dogs and they understand it not a recrational drug if you know what I mean.

http://reefs.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=45859

Good luck
Fahz

09/27/2005, 09:32 AM
Thanks Fahz...made the call this am.......vet is in surgery he is calling me back.

Have not gotten that darn check out to you yet.....will get it out this week.

Thanks.

fahz
09/27/2005, 12:26 PM
Sticky you have a PM. Just anote here if you do the treatment in your main tank you must do all three treatments a week apart. You must also do the water changes and run the carbon. If you have pod eating fish in your system such as Mandarins you will have to feed them in a jar or they will starve. You must also remove your hermits as they will parish from the interceptor, shrimp and crabs may or may not die.

Fahz

fahz
09/28/2005, 03:01 PM
Sticky glad to hear your vet understands. If you talk to them and bring along a copy of the forum page they get the idea. Coral or dogs should all fall into there range as a vet.:D

Fahz