PDA

View Full Version : AGA 180g Stand/Canopy Dirt Cheep South East Alabama

dragon_slayer
09/26/2005, 06:01 PM
Hey guys/gals first reasonable offer gets it, it was offered to a guy for 200 and he backed out, i'll entertain any offer. i even cleaned all the dust off it, tank was taken down this weekend and i need the stand out of my way. thanks and don't worry about offending with your offer, send me one. :)

kc

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/584/29872canopy_and_stand-med.JPG

roader247
10/07/2005, 02:11 PM
Is it gone yet

dragon_slayer
10/07/2005, 02:45 PM
no it's sitting in my foyer with the intention of moving it to storage at the shop this weekend, if you want it let me know, and it's FREE for the taking.

kc

SITNLOWDOWN
10/10/2005, 01:59 PM
dang if you would meet i would take it but i live in north west ga

dragon_slayer
10/10/2005, 05:13 PM
for the price looks like you'd drive and get it. i'm only 3hrs from Atlanta. i've got a friend who lives in Monroe who may be able to bring it up there but can't say for sure which weekend he'll be down here next. if your interested let me know ASAP i took the stand to storage at the shop but the canopy is sitting out by the street to be hauled off by the city, they would of got it today but it's some sort of holiday i guess.

and FWIW i am originally from Calhoun, GA.

kc

SITNLOWDOWN
10/10/2005, 06:11 PM
cool cool i undr stand i just dont have the time ahh how far is monroe from calhoun im about 15 mins east of calhuon

dragon_slayer
10/10/2005, 06:20 PM
about 30 min east of Atlanta.

kc

SITNLOWDOWN
10/10/2005, 07:56 PM
dang man err this is hard hold the canopy for at least a day or two please and stand ill see what i can come up with is there any way you would be willing to meet half way or anything

dragon_slayer
10/10/2005, 08:16 PM
no can do on the half way thing, your getting a free stand and canopy, if you are coming let me know, i'm not going to pull the canopy in my garage as limited as space is and have it in the way for nothing, i build cabinets and space is $$$ to me. trash will run in the morning so let me know what you want to do so i can bring it in or leave it out.

i hope you understand where i'm coming from on this, as i took the tank down sooner then i wanted to due to the above mentioned person going to come get the stand/canopy and then came up with some excuse that he couldn't.

kc

SITNLOWDOWN
10/11/2005, 05:52 AM
well cant do it man i understand 100% on it i really do but just dont have the time to come its cool chunk it thanks man i really do understand

dragon_slayer
10/11/2005, 06:01 AM
Canopy is now gone to the wonderful City of Enterprise, may she be as good to them as she was to me. :)

kc

SITNLOWDOWN
10/11/2005, 07:02 AM
lmao rofl you have made a rat condo now at the dump now for rats and snakes alike

dragon_slayer
10/11/2005, 11:27 AM
as many rattle snakes as we have here i don't think they'll be sharing much other then lunch with the rats, least ways till it gets a bit cooler.

kc