PDA

View Full Version : Macna on DVD

Jorsan
09/22/2005, 05:43 AM
Hi,
Im interested in buying some of the presentations on DVD so when we're gonna have prices and aviability?, Thanks

ckuhndog77
09/22/2005, 07:40 AM
Once we get final bid on production costs we will announce them. We are looking into selling both DVD and MPeg formats.

Sph2sail
09/22/2005, 08:00 AM
We'll put ordering info for the videos on the WAMAS site shortly.

In the interim, attached is a PDF order form if you really want to order quickly!

Working with MASNA on what to do with www.macnaxvii.com. Our hosting and domain name expire shortly and it is not free. Hoping to move it to the MASNA site for archive purposes.

Glad all had a blast.

Steve
MACNA XVII Chairman
WAMAS President & CEO

Sph2sail
09/23/2005, 06:49 AM
We've been looking at formats and pricing. Expect to see some changes in what I posted yesterday.

Realities of video post processing will be fun. We have to watch ALL 40 tapes to get them off the cameras and onto computers for post processing. Then we do the work and produce the disks. Talk about the never ending process of volunteer work...

I think we need a bank of 40 3Ghz machines to speed this up. Anyone got 'em? :-)

Steve

Jorsan
09/23/2005, 07:28 AM
So, what do you recomends me to do? better wait or send the check for the amount mentioined in the paper?

Sph2sail
09/23/2005, 07:33 AM
Please give us a bit. We will honor pricing for those who paid us already. Hoping to keep it the same as published.

Details, details. Don't let the facts get in the way of your reality... :-)

We should know in about a week.

s

Armando
12/22/2005, 09:41 AM
any news?