PDA

View Full Version : here we go again FREE to a GOOD home

_ShotgunShrimp_
02/27/2002, 11:39 PM
Awesome tube anemone some have seen it..todd,dave,kevin... anyways it just gets to large at night and i didnt want to make an open space for it ... id like to keep it till i get the 180 (then id have room) but no dice is just to aggressive will kill anything and everything it comes in contact with includeing but not limited to shrooms,polyps,corals,xenia... probably apitasia too ... anyways if anyone is interested drop me a line @ demose@rochester.rr.com

Thanks all

cperson
02/28/2002, 12:31 PM
Tim,
Does this thing need light? I've got a lot of empty space in my sump - 30 gallon tank with 20 gallons of water. No lights in the sump. Maybe I could keep it for you.
-Craig

_ShotgunShrimp_
02/28/2002, 08:27 PM
yes it does it is a real anemone and does need the lights to survive even though it eats like a horse

ReeferMac
03/01/2002, 07:13 AM
Hmmm... I wonder if it would live in my refugium ...
No way there's any room for that in the tank. Wasn't one of our resident Doctor's (no, not Todd) setting up a new tank? How's that one coming along? Lesse we already got him a yellow tang, my Sailfin's running out of room to turn around, tube anemone, plenty of frags... lets go, get that thing cycled.
:D :D :D

- Mac