PDA

View Full Version : Closing Update

Below Sea Level
09/21/2005, 09:45 PM
OK last two days are here. I will be Closed Thursday and open on Friday 12-6 and Saturday 12-4.

70% off everything on both days.

I still have LOTS of supplies and for other pet owners a lot of bird, hamster and reptile stuff still left.

Corals are down to about 12-20ish in number. prices are as marked and some going even better than 70% off with a bare minimum of 50% off original. Lots of mushrooms also.

All saltwater fish are already sold.

I have a lot of 20 gallon high drilled tanks available. They come with bulkhead for only 10 bucks each. The hole is in the bottom and make awesome fuge tanks.

Also have some 75 gallon tanks that are split in 3, come with built in filters, most with powerheads, most with lights.
$40 bucks!!! each.

Also have some 20 longs available...about 2-3 left. 12 bucks each. Possibly a couple 55 gallons as well.

I will have a lot of rio pumps, maxi jet powerheads, heaters, power filters and some cannister filters as well.

I have tried to keep up with questions and pm's but won't be able to answer any about availablity from here on in. essentially, come see what we have for how much on Friday and Saturday.

Also a lot of frozen Ocean nutrition, SanFrancisco Bay and Hikari foods still left.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS PARTICIPATED SO FAR!!!

Dave