PDA

View Full Version : March meeting.

Tenner
02/27/2002, 12:14 AM
Hello All,

I may be speaking out of turn here, but I wanted to respond to someone's post under "YAY" about the March meeting.

We have David Behrens presenting on Nudibranchs.

Nudibranchs, the Why Not's.
Few of us can deny the beauty of tropical nudibranchs. The desire to add these beauties to our reef settings is often very strong. While
nudibranchs, often referred to as the butterflies of the sea, would make an exciting and spectacular addition to our tanks, they may be better enjoyed from afar. Our presentation this month will provide you the opportunity to see and enjoy these fascinating reef creatures without the frustration of trying to keep them alive and healthy.

Dave Behrens will dazzle us with their color and diversity and explain their biology, ecology and the "why not's" for aquarists.

We will update everyone on location...etc as the date approaches. Dave has some great slides to share with us.

THanks
Matthew

Tenner
03/01/2002, 11:39 PM
Hello club members,

Dave Behrens will be speaking at our next meeting. Dave also has one of the best online Marine book stores.

If you'd like to get any books, please check out Dave's site and send me an email with the books you want. If you get your request to me soon Dave can bring the books with him to the March meeting. Dave has also authored several books of his own, he is always willing to sign.

Dave's online store. www.seachallengers.com

My email. tenner@mmcoralfarms.com

Pleae check out his store.

Thanks Matthew

anathema
03/03/2002, 04:56 AM
I already have some questions about my pair of lettuce nudibranchs. (not true nudibranchs from what I read).

I'm looking forward to it.

Gusty

Tenner
03/18/2002, 02:41 PM
Hello All,

Just a reminder about this months meeting. The meeting is set for this week, Thursday at 7pm. Location is The Four Point Sheraton Hotel in Pleasanton.

I'd like to thank one of our club members Ron for giving us a break on the conference room for the meeting this month. If you ever get a chance, check out the Hotel, very nice and good rates.

We will be raffling off a new book from www.seachallengers.com and a nice large Solomon Disk SPS.

Hope to see you all there.

Thanks