PDA

View Full Version : colt frags

joecancer
02/26/2002, 11:58 PM
i just fragged my colt, was taking up a 1/4 of my tank. i also chipped my orange monti cap frag by accident and now i have a frag of that too. looking to trade for anything. the colt frags are 3-4" and the orange cap frag is the size of a nickel.

Pinkskunk
02/27/2002, 07:37 AM
Hi,

What color is the colt? do you have a pic? I am sure you have plenty of those white redsea xenia, if you dont, i have a nice frag for you in exchange for that colt. otherwise, i have a green slime sps that i can break a branch for you. I am looking at this branch at about 2" that i can easily break off. let me know.

lv_vuong@yahoo.com

Thanks.

I work in watertown and live in Randolph.

joecancer
02/27/2002, 07:45 PM
hi pinkskunk, the colt is a light pinkish color. i bought it from coral reef aquariums in seekonk last november and it has doubled in size since then, a real fast growing coral. i would trade you for xenia that would be cool. i already have a pretty decent size frag of the green slimer (probably my favorite coral). i am in the framingham/marlboro area, i can drop this off or meet you anywhere. you can email me at cschroeder@attbi.com if you would like to set up a date/place. thanks.

Pinkskunk
02/27/2002, 08:56 PM
let us do it at around noon tomorrow at Tropic Isle?