PDA

View Full Version : So coming to the next meeting??

katspaw
02/26/2002, 01:11 PM
If you are interested in attending the next meeting Please let me know.

Tracey

Malcolm_C
02/26/2002, 01:46 PM
I'm in, what part of Jersey are you in? North or South?

katspaw
02/26/2002, 02:29 PM
North Jersey, Passiac county, Not too far away from Newark in a town called Clifton. Most will know the town if you have been to Absolutely Fish formerly AquaTropics. I am about a mile down from them off of rte 46 on Paulison Avenue

Tracey

Malcolm_C
02/26/2002, 02:42 PM
cool, I'll be there

kennerd
02/26/2002, 06:32 PM
Hey, Tracey:

Will the meeting be @ your house or down @ the shop?
If it's a Sunday, Kim (my wife) and I might be able to make it.....

I still owe you something in return for the 20 gal tank you gave me, so I'll figure something out for you. :p

FYI: Given that I am not sure if I can attend this round (again), I won't promise it, but I would be willing to load up my truck with Southdown for whoever needs it.

Our Home Depot up here has pallets of Southdown. Given that I have a Bronco, I think I'll take some orders from the club to load the truck up with whatever anyone needs. I think the last bag I purchased was around $4.75 including the tax, which I'll just pass along to whoever needs it. To compensate for my efforts, maybe I'll just let everyone chip in for my next chiropractic visit: I'll probably need it after loading 50 lb bags of the stuff into the vehicle!

katspaw
02/26/2002, 06:47 PM
Ken,
the meeting will be at my shop of course, Lots of room there and that is were my tanks are :D. I hope that you and your wife can both attend.

Tracey

forbze16
02/26/2002, 10:21 PM
This can be a tough group to catch up with.

I would love to come and see some experts at work.

Tracey,

Can you private message me an address so I can track it down on MapQuest?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Rovert
02/27/2002, 07:57 AM
Tracey, I replied via Topica, but I'm in on any day you choose.

katspaw
02/27/2002, 08:31 AM
Being that the 17th works for the most that have responded, Then the meeting will be on Sunday March 17th.
As for the address, Being that it is public anyway, :) we are located at :

Precision Automotive
1007 Paulison Avenue
Clifton, NJ 07011.

Directions would be from the parkway headed north exit Hazel ave just past rte 3 exits (I will look at the exit # tomorrow on the way in) Make a right onto Hazel. continue down under rte 46 and about ten buildings down from 46 on the right hand side. My building is a white warehouse with a red and blue stripe at the top.

If you are coming via rte 46 east or west, exit hazel/paulison ave rte46 east make a left at paulison, rte46 west make a right. building is ten buildings down on right.

Tracey

ATLANTIS
02/27/2002, 01:44 PM
I'll be there....

danmar26
02/27/2002, 01:51 PM
count me in

JRod
02/27/2002, 03:06 PM
St. Patty's Day Huh. Do we have a time set? Gotta check with the wife to see the schedule, but looks like I may actually attend my first meeting. My uncle is a reefer so what are the chances of me, wife and 2 more coming?

Aquariust
02/27/2002, 06:29 PM
very good:)

Tracey has room for all of us and more!

BORECKI
02/27/2002, 09:41 PM
I would like to come. May I also bring my wife?
Boris.

Nagel
02/28/2002, 12:30 AM
As usual, I will be there with the woman.

Heck, its the one of the few close meetings! The only other close one was jimroths place.

katspaw
02/28/2002, 08:50 AM
Well,
If we bring our own chair :D My shop is 7000sq ft, But i figured most will be in the kitchen (90 gallon tank in there) or in the front office (255 gallon tank in there) I have about 16 chairs. I think I can fit everyone. :) Couple of warning, as at Jim's house, No One touch the bird ( He bites) and we have a yellow Lab that will love you forever if you give him a scratch. :) Other than that all are welcome.

Tracey

Spykey
02/28/2002, 09:55 AM
I'll be there. I'd love to see your tanks again!!

Fazm79
03/02/2002, 01:10 AM
Tracey as always count me in!

jimroth
03/02/2002, 01:10 AM
Count me in!

katspaw
03/02/2002, 04:27 PM
I have added all of you to the list. This should be a rather large turn out. :D I am looking forward to it.

Tracey

bahrhoops
03/05/2002, 07:31 PM
Tracey,
please put me down as a "maybe"
I'd love to see your new monster system and how you plumbed it ect.. all the bells and whistles.
I'm just not sure if I can make the date. I'll try and give you a more definite answer soon.
-steve

zenya
03/05/2002, 08:03 PM
Tracey,
I'll be there and will bring my own chair.What time is the meeting?
Gene.

forbze16
03/05/2002, 08:30 PM
Hi Tracey,

I'm in, and I would like to bring my girlfriend who I am trying to addict to this hobby in the hopes of that someday she and I can do this together.

Thanks,

Dave (aka Forbze)

scubacraig
03/06/2002, 07:40 AM
Hi Tracey,

I would love to attend this upcoming meeting. However, Sundays are dive days so I am not sure if I can arrange it. So please put me down as a maybe. Also what should I bring if I can make it? Hope to make it and meet everybody I have certainly read and learned alot from you already. :p

Thanks,
Craig

katspaw
03/06/2002, 08:05 AM
Craig,
Corals for the host would be nice. :D just joking, Only thing that is needed to bring is what ever you plan to trade. and yourself of course.

Tracey

gmh320
03/06/2002, 08:51 AM
Hi Tracey,
I'm not sure if I ever let you know, but I will be there also.
Been pretty busy with work (traveling) and trying to get the 92 up and running so I don't have frags ready to go, unless any one is interested in some green stripe or red 'shrooms.
-Greg

katspaw
03/06/2002, 09:56 AM
Well the list standings thus far for attending the meeting on March 17th is:

Ed Burhop
Dave Forbes
Brain Conger
John Thompson
Jim Roth
Erik Carrillo and Girlfreind (name would help :D )
Tom Williams
Faisal
Malcolm
Robert (rovert)
Danmar26
Joe with wife, Uncle, and freind (maybe)
Boris and wife
Dave piperno and Darlene (maybe)
Larry
Tae Kim
Craig
Greg
Gene
Ken O'Brien and wife (maybe)
Steve Barh (maybe)
Jerry (jerryreef) and freinds(maybe)
John Link (maybe)

If you are not on the list and want to come or you know you will be attending and I have maybe next to your name, then please Email me @ Ladykats@hotmail.com

Looks to be a pretty good turn out for our first year anniversary.

Tracey

Nagel
03/06/2002, 11:58 AM
Hey Tracey

The girlfriends name is JoAnn. Heh, you would think ya all know it by now, she's been to more meetings then most members!!!

On another note, WOW, John Link may grrace our presence? I was at his house last weekend, and WOW what a tank he has!!!

Spykey
03/06/2002, 12:45 PM
Tracey

I'd like to bring a couple friends. Could you add Rick and Vince to the list.

Larry

katspaw
03/06/2002, 02:37 PM
Larry not a problem, We will need additional chairs guys :) I have sixteen in the shop, can prob get a couple of extra. But we look to be having around 31 people give or take. Guess the topic will be DIY, A subject I am getting very good at.

Nagel thanks for refreshing my memory, I am rather bad with remembering names. I, too, hope that John Link will make the meeting. I will IM him tonight and confirm if he is or isn't.

Tracey

Malcolm_C
03/06/2002, 02:41 PM
i can bring about 4 fold up, just remind me the day before the meeting so i can put them in my trunk

katspaw
03/06/2002, 02:44 PM
I will try to remind everyone who is promising to bring chairs the night before.

Aquariust
03/06/2002, 08:22 PM
I may be bringing my girlfriend and a friend, and I will be bringing 3 or 4 chairs. REMIND ME!!!

BTW, I hope to unvail a couple of the prototypes of my new hoods.

We'll see how much room I have:) Only have a trunk in my caddy. Couple hoods and chairs, and frags, and fish, and mangroves, and salt, and I'm full:)

WHEW!!!!

See ya's there...

BTW, anyone in need of a 4 ft NO flourescent ballast, instant start, runs two T12 bulbs.

I'll have to start the traditional thread: What ya bringin'?

-John

danmar26
03/07/2002, 10:02 AM
Tracey, I forgot about a prior commitment and it looks like I will not be comming.-------Ralph

danmar26
03/07/2002, 10:07 AM
Tracey, I forgot about a prior commitment and it looks like I will not be comming. I work in Paterson and drive Hazel st. and Paulison ave all the time.I would love to stop in and see your tanks sometime? -------Ralph

gmh320
03/07/2002, 10:39 AM
John,
If you have that much stuff to bring we can take my truck.
Greg

katspaw
03/07/2002, 10:40 AM
Ralph,
Sorry you won't be able to make the meeting. If you are in the neigherhood, please stop in and see me. I work Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 2:30 pm during school time, and 7:30 am to 6:00 pm in the summer and school holidays.

Tracey

scubacraig
03/11/2002, 08:09 AM
Is there a time set for the meeting???

Thanks,
Craig

katspaw
03/11/2002, 09:29 AM
Yes the meeting time is 1 PM on March 17th, 2002. The location of the meeting is 1007 Paulison Avenue, Clifton NJ. A contact phone number is 973-340-1007 and yes I know the address matches the phone number :D The building is a white warehouse with a red and blue stripe at the top. Fir those headed southeast (from 46/ parkway) on Paulison I am on the right hand side.Building is located between Paterson Stamp and Lighting Lube. There is extra parking in Paterson Stamps lot. Please do not park in the lot of Lighting Lube. Because of the amount of people coming, I have also asked Printastics owners to use their lot in case of over flow. I am hoping that a good portion of you are car pooling. :) Also I don't drink beer, Do you guys have any perference?? Is it needed?

Tracey

Malcolm_C
03/11/2002, 05:04 PM
These are the Frags that I have if anyone interested let me know, so I know what to bring

supply

Acapora Brown (it had purple tips when i got it)
Brown Gonapora ( slight purple tent )
Brown and Green Cup coral ( brown wit green stripes
Neon Green Hyponopsys (something like that)
Pods
Mysis shimps
Pulsing Xenia (Tan with brown tentilcles
Various Sea grasses

Lps fragspawn ( I have tiny frags and medium frags.

Demand

Monapora's
Acapora's
Yellow Cup
Bristles
Limpets

bahrhoops
03/11/2002, 07:40 PM
Tracey,
sorry but I will not be able to attend the meeting.I absolutely have to work :(
have fun all !

katspaw
03/12/2002, 07:57 AM
Thanks for letting me know Steve. :)

Tracey

JRod
03/15/2002, 01:15 PM
I'll be there with my wife (Michele) but my Uncle and Friend dropped out. Figured I'd tell to open up space if anyone else wanted in. See you all at 1.

kennerd
03/16/2002, 08:39 PM
Hey, y'all....well, it figures, this is the closest meeting to me & I'm going to back out...rats.

Very good friend of mine is in town from Maryland & it's been ages since we've seen him, so he is going to swing my our place with his wife & daughter & go to the Pearl River, NY parade. Man, a meeting on St. Pat's: just my luck!

Anyhoo....I am in for the next meeting, so excuses. Have fun.

katspaw
03/16/2002, 11:24 PM
Okay John and anyone else who can spare them, Please don't forget to bring your chairs tomorrow. I am sure that we will find places for everyone. Two words of caution, Stay away from the parrot, he will bite! and don't eat or drink near the dog: He will take it away from you. And believe me you don't want to agrue with a 110lbs of stupidity. :D Should be a fun day, See ya'll around 1 PM. If anyone needs directions or has a problem, you can call me at 973-340-1007 at the shop on Sunday.

Tracey